can't buy a phone at a phone store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: kkreit01
More details? I've been a customer since they existed, and worked there for 11 years (don't anymore). Do you currently have a contract with them? When is your current phone contract up? What phone were you wanting to buy, and what did you plan to do with it? It has to be used on their network. They won't sell you a phone without a plan. If you are currently in a contract, you can buy it out. I have. If you wish to keep the same plan, but do not like your current phone, they will be happy to sell you an iPhone 5C for $650. I'm still not understanding your intentions? If you do buy one on ebay/CL, make sure it's a Sprint phone if you intend to keep them as a provider.

Contract wad good for another year wannted to buy the g2 or the one max. I am a current customer. Doesnt make sense.

^ That doesn't. They should sell it to you, but you'd have to pay full price, and use your existing plan. Full price is not pretty though.

Originally Posted By: ram_man
Originally Posted By: kkreit01
More details? I've been a customer since they existed, and worked there for 11 years (don't anymore). Do you currently have a contract with them? When is your current phone contract up? What phone were you wanting to buy, and what did you plan to do with it? It has to be used on their network. They won't sell you a phone without a plan. If you are currently in a contract, you can buy it out. I have. If you wish to keep the same plan, but do not like your current phone, they will be happy to sell you an iPhone 5C for $650. I'm still not understanding your intentions? If you do buy one on ebay/CL, make sure it's a Sprint phone if you intend to keep them as a provider.

Contract wad good for another year wannted to buy the g2 or the one max. I am a current customer. Doesnt make sense.

Again, buy online. You can get Sprint compatible phones for $300 or less online( new ).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back