Can you get these in Canada????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll try this again. Are there any Avon (cooper Euro) dealers in the north??

Rangemaster Avon tyres
 -

It's a shame. Why do the Aussies and the Brits have all the fun with the tall and skinnies? They have just as much fun offroad ..but it seems that their schools of thought on the matter are radically different from our NorthAm counterparts.
confused.gif

quote:

We'd have the same school of thought if it weren't for the wide and healthy distribution of large displacement V-8 engine designs from the big three. We have access to serious horsepower they don't, we can run Boggers - they can't.

Good point! I'm still envious of the high ground pressure ..err tyres that they have. Great for snow ..mud too if it has a bottom to it. I run a 4 banger in my jeep. If I want tall ...I have to rotate so much mass it just isn't worth it. 33r950x15 comes close ..but it ain't quite the same thing.

I have an inquiry in to Kal to see if they can get these in. Now how to get them south of the border without a hassle......
shocked.gif

quote:

Originally posted by Gary Allan:
It's a shame. Why do the Aussies and the Brits have all the fun with the tall and skinnies? They have just as much fun offroad ..but it seems that their schools of thought on the matter are radically different from our NorthAm counterparts.
confused.gif

We'd have the same school of thought if it weren't for the wide and healthy distribution of large displacement V-8 engine designs from the big three. We have access to serious horsepower they don't, we can run Boggers - they can't.

Some really great tires to put on a land rover would be the michelin XL in 9.00 X 16. Don't know if these are available anymore given the mobilisation of armed forces world wide but would work excellent on that truck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back