BG ATF in a ZF 8 speed automatic transmission

Does anyone know if BG makes a ATF that is correct specs for my 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk ZF 8 Speed transmission?

I had the same feeling to use only a ZF ATF.
The garage that has the BG transmission flush and fill machine states that the BG ATF is compatible with the ZF transmission and the transmission has a lifetime warranty from BG after the fill.I am going to wait until I have 60,000 miles on my Jeep until I have the ATF CHANGED because it still is on extended warranty.I have never used BG products .the transmission now has 51,000 miles

I had the same feeling to use only a ZF ATF.
The garage that has the BG transmission flush and fill machine states that the BG ATF is compatible with the ZF transmission and the transmission has a lifetime warranty from BG after the fill.I am going to wait until I have 60,000 miles on my Jeep until I have the ATF CHANGED because it still is on extended warranty.I have never used BG products .the transmission now has 51,000 miles
BG only covers up to $2,000 and that is if you meet specific requirements which I believe you are past of which they will now only cover $1,000.

Stick with the correct fluid and stay away from multi-vehicle transmission fluids.

BG only covers up to $2,000 and that is if you meet specific requirements which I believe you are past of which they will now only cover $1,000.

Stick with the correct fluid and stay away from multi-vehicle transmission fluids.

I agree the warranty is not worth much at all .
I think I will go with ZF ATF .
Thanks for everyone’s advice.

Back