Best place to buy WIX 51344 or NG 1344 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know many of you order oil filters online. Can anyone please suggest a good place to buy either WIX 51344 or Napa Gold 1344 ? who has the best price on these filters ?

For online sales, order from our site sponsor: FleetFilter.com. From what I've heard, they are great if you intend to buy in bulk. For local sales, check out your Napa, O'Reilly, Carquest.

Quote:

Most NAPA places have them. Also, if you buy NAPA Gold, you're getting WIX, too.

I know and they are in $9 range. I am looking for online pricing which comes down to $5 range, even after shipping.

Quote:

Quote:

Most NAPA places have them. Also, if you buy NAPA Gold, you're getting WIX, too.

I know and they are in $9 range. I am looking for online pricing which comes down to $5 range, even after shipping.

good luck with that! 45% savings??? let me know if you find it...

I got the Wix/NG 51516 for my new Mazda for less than $3 each during the annual filter ssale at NAPA last month. This filter was $6 at O'Reilly. Granted, I bought a case of 12 but even if I hadn't, it would have been only about $3.15 each. This was cheaper than Fleetfilter and I didn't have to pay their very high shipping/handling charges. At this price, since the car is brand new, I figured I could afford to buy 3-4 year's worth of filters.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

good luck with that! 45% savings??? let me know if you find it...

http://www.napaonline.com/MasterPages/NO...l+Filter+(Gold) ($9.39)

http://www.fleetfilter.com/oilfilters.html (scroll down to 51344 - $5.02)

a 46% diff.

WITH shipping???

Sometimes my local Napa has sales on their filters, but for an all the time great price, try fleetfilter.com
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back