Bear Grylls Ultimate Survival Knife

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in Gatlinburg, TN this summer and I went to the Smokey Mountain Knife Store. I bought a Bear Grylls Ultimate Survival Knife to take hiking with me. I made a review video in case you are a knife fan. By the way, it is almost half price on amazon's website versus the knife shop.

Bear thanks you!

Now, will you kill and eat a raw trout with it? You certainly don't need the knife to drink your own urine (like Bear does).

I took it hiking in the Smokey Mountains. I didn't use it, but I felt 100% better prepared incase I was attacked by Sasquatch.

But I did cut myself pretty bad once I got back home.

Originally Posted By: Smokefan1977
Shooter I enjoy your Vids. Thank you

+1

How about a brake bleed video. Or a valve stem seal replacement on a 1993 Chevy Silverado 5.7 video?

Ive checked these knives out at Academy and my first impressions (dont mean to offend, but I tend to be blunt), of these line of knives is that they are nothing but Gerber and their mystery steel that they are able to overprice because they bear the name of a popular TV actor. I will stay with my Kershaws or SOGs.

Bear doesn't have ANYTHING on Rambo.

RamboSurvivalKnife.jpg

Originally Posted By: Bamboooo
Originally Posted By: Smokefan1977
Shooter I enjoy your Vids. Thank you

+1

How about a brake bleed video. Or a valve stem seal replacement on a 1993 Chevy Silverado 5.7 video?

I want to do a brake bleed video, but I want to get a Mityvac first.

Valve stem seal replacement is beyond my current knowledge level, but I'm always willing to learn. However, current access to a 93 Sierra with a 5.7 is nill.

Originally Posted By: Bamboooo
How about a review of that watch on your wrist?! That thing is huge!

The watch is a Casio G-Shock. I'll do a review of it later. Its my second G-shock watch and I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back