Auto-Rx Application Instructions-Revisited

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless you have sludge your not going to see any visible debris in your filter at 750 miles.At step 2 when your running just new oil and clean filter for correct mileage for your paricular engine thats when liquified dirt-contaminants debris will drain off of parts and into filter. Now you will see what came out of your engine both in filter and in oil. You have a rinse cycle and thats why we say use dino oil. If you have a seal leak dino oil is a must as petrol chemistry of dino oil and chemistry of Auto-Rx work together to recondition seals and effect over miles stopping the leak. Synthetic oil is very expensive to use as a rinse and after Auto-Rx application is finished you can go right back to a full synthetic. Every Auto-Rx success post is based on one fact "Application Instructions " were followed. We are reformatting these instructions again on web site, Auto-Rx is a chemistry not a prepackaged one for all product and it works on ratio's. Auto-Rx works and we are trying our best to simplify how you can make it work for your vehicle.

Believe it or not I really appreciate your "dynamic" instructions. May sound weird, because some folks may not like it for whatever reason, but I know you are constantly improving...a good thing.

The only problem are the labels...no easy solution (the printed sheets are nice). Maybe just settle on a label that says: for your application see our website for instructions!

Frank,

Is the second treatment ONLY for high mileage engines? According to your website, you can do a "one application" treatment, drain the oil, change the filter, and resume your normal schedule.

On my 45k mile car, I ran Rx for 1200 miles, changed oil and filter, and resumed my normal service schedule. Was this wrong? As of now, I have about 3300 miles on my "post Rx" oil and filter. Should I change ASAP?

I was not aware there was a "rinse" cycle.

I can't speak directly for Frank - but he told me that the "rinse" step was just a regular normal oil change after the Auto-Rx treatment. The Auto-Rx instructions mention a second step that includes Auto-Rx; the rinse Frank speaks of does not involve Auto-Rx.

So, change your oil when you want to - then look at the filter.

Pablo new labels already appearing on new orders.
much easier to understand,some of you have launched a new product and know the revamping on marketing materials is a nightmare. we have other
new ways to ease application instructions coming .

Frank,

Have you looked at Pablo's extreme clean instructions ;P

In it, if (and a big IF) the engine is very dirty, he recommends an Amsoil engine lush prior to the switch to Synthetic.

Will this effect the Auto-Rx "rinse"?

dw - yes he has looked at it, but if you read it carefully - AFTER the Amsoil engine flush, I recommend a short (1000 mile interval) with the 3rd bottle of AutoRx prior to switching to synthetic

I have direct experience with what Frank is talking about. Nothing unusual in first oil filter, but the second, whoa! Lot’s of stuff. And, by rear main leak stopped!

I’ll show the photo if somebody will tell me how!

Pablo is correct Auto-Rx rinse is clearly stated
on his web site. Auto-Rx application instructions
(reformatted ) will soon be on www.auto-rx.com
Items that will not be reformatted 1-How to stop a seal leak 2-Sludge removal from an engine.
3-Dino oil for both these applications remain the
preferred way to get results you bought Auto-Rx for.Auto-Rx ratio's for Power Steering Unit and for Differentials stay the same. New Labels now going out on orders.

Frank,

I have a friend who is following instructions on two applications for a vehicle with 160k. The problem is he used oil for high milage engines for the second applicaion. He is still in the rinse miles and has not yet added the second bottle of Auto-RX. Will that oil work fine, or would it be better to change it out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back