Anyone using HPL HDEO?

I am in the Durango, Charger, some farm equipment, and the truck (6.6L Duramax)

I am in the Durango, Charger, some farm equipment, and the truck (6.6L Duramax)

Sir: aren’t you using it in the Charger you have also? Thank You

I’ve got the CK-4 5w40CC in the generator, No VII 5w30, Gear Life 75w110, & soon to be ATF Green CC in the 3.5 EcoBoost, Premium Plus 0w30 and GL 75w90 in the Newbaru Ascent, Small Engine 10w40 and Tractor Life 20w50 in the ZT, the trio of HPL UTV fluids in my Polaris Sportsman, and getting ready to put the V-Twin oil kit in my Electra Glide. HPL also created a bespoke lubricant for the industry I work in that is worth its weight in platinum.

Just another happy customer here 😂

I’ve got the CK-4 5w40CC in the generator, No VII 5w30, Gear Life 75w110, & soon to be ATF Green CC in the 3.5 EcoBoost, Premium Plus 0w30 and GL 75w90 in the Newbaru Ascent, Small Engine 10w40 and Tractor Life 20w50 in the ZT, the trio of HPL UTV fluids in my Polaris Sportsman, and getting ready to put the V-Twin oil kit in my Electra Glide. HPL also created a bespoke lubricant for the industry I work in that is worth its weight in platinum.

Just another happy customer here 😂

That small engine oil - HPL?

That small engine oil - HPL?
Absolutely. As far as I am aware, I was customer #1 for both the Small Engine and Tractor Life (hydrostatic fluid) product lines because I kept bugging Dave about it to run in my Ariens/Gravely ZT.

As I said in another thread, I used Amsoil’s Small Engine & Hydro fluid and don’t have any complaints- the hydro fluid looked brand new at 139 hours of use- but there was just a little whine from the hydros with Amsoil that was not present with the OE fluid nor the HPL. If Amsoil was the only available upgrade, I’d still pick it over the OE fluid.

Absolutely. As far as I am aware, I was customer #1 for both the Small Engine and Tractor Life (hydrostatic fluid) product lines because I kept bugging Dave about it to run in my Ariens/Gravely ZT.

As I said in another thread, I used Amsoil’s Small Engine & Hydro fluid and don’t have any complaints- the hydro fluid looked brand new at 139 hours of use- but there was just a little whine from the hydros with Amsoil that was not present with the OE fluid nor the HPL. If Amsoil was the only available upgrade, I’d still pick it over the OE fluid.
Interesting because it isn't on the website so I'm assuming you just got a hold of David for the small engine oil.

Contact them and they can ship it or make it. They're working on a new website currently.

IMG_1924.jpeg

Been thinking about trying out their supercar oil someday just for the extra protection. Probably gonna have to ask if they do 5w-30 flavors as well. So far car is peppy and butter smooth on the current PCMO, no complaints so far.

Been thinking about trying out their supercar oil someday just for the extra protection. Probably gonna have to ask if they do 5w-30 flavors as well. So far car is peppy and butter smooth on the current PCMO, no complaints so far.
I would have to find a VOA of the 0w30 Supercar, before purchasing. I don't think this SN oil fits the grocery-getter and Soccer Mom vehicle portfolios of my family.

No VII and Performance Plus is stickered to my grocery list on my refrigerator magnet. Our 2 Hyunkia's would think they were in Oil Nirvana, even digesting the least expensive oil HPL Dave sells.

Back