Anyone owns a baby Glock?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Solo. . .I thought briefly about going with the G26 based on the cheaper ammo cost, but I decided to standardize and stick with the .40 cal. . .the G27 can take the G23 magazines too, which makes it easier to practice with. The .40 ammo is a little more expensive, but I like the extra punch it has. . . not taking away from the G26--it's a great defensive weapon that's probably easier to control than the G27.

Originally Posted By: Durango
96tbrid,

I too recommend a revolver as it's much less complicated in a stressful situation that you or your wife be in. If you are sure of an automatic take your wife to the store and see if she can cycle the slide. If not then you know it has to be a revolver.

May I suggest a S & W 442 or a Ruger.

Durango
The recoil to me on a 442 "that is what I usually carry" is brutal with +p 158 gn swchp and a little much with 135+p Gold dots but ok and with 125 gn +p are O.K. With the all steel J frame 60-15 the recoil with the 158gn +p swchp feel about equal to the 125 gn +p due to the few more oz weight

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
I just looked up the Glock 26 and I LOVE the tiny size of that thing! I carry a Remington semi auto 380 and was wanting to buy the absolute smallest semi-auto handgum with the most killing power. I think the Glock 26 is what I`m going to buy.
Stopping is the better term to use instead fo killing... just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back