Anyone have the Taurus Judge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering how you like it, and I have some questions. The website says shoots 410 ga. or 45 cal.

Is this with the same cylinder or do you have to change it?
Can you mix 410 and 45 in the same cyl?
Which kicks more the 45 or 410?
Is it comfortable to shoot?
Are you happy with it and glad you bought it?
What was your cost to purchase?

Last edited:
You can mix and match in the same cyl, I don't own one but I have shot them. They are a hoot bunny hunting! A little bulky for concealed carry.

don't have one, but, yes they shoot from the same cylinder. if you want a cool one, look at the .454 cassull raging judge. it shoot .454, .45 and .410 from the same cylinder. because it has a stout enough frame for .454, you can shoot .45 +p, which you can't do with the standard judge.

Friend of mine has one. Long cylinder may be a potential impediment to accuracy with shorter pistol rounds, but who really cares in this gun. They are just plain fun to shoot.

Originally Posted By: BobsArmory
Originally Posted By: Chris142
I want one! Too bad Ca wont let us have those.

What?! It's just a revolver!

Depends. Does the Judge have a rifled barrel?

Originally Posted By: dparm
Originally Posted By: BobsArmory
Originally Posted By: Chris142
I want one! Too bad Ca wont let us have those.

What?! It's just a revolver!

Depends. Does the Judge have a rifled barrel?

I believe it has to otherwise it would be considered a short barreled shotgun under the 1968 NFA.

It can't come in here because the barrel is too short.

I just got mine. Yes you can mix rounds in the same cylinder. The 410 handgun round makes a very big boom!
They both kick the same. It is awkward at first to shoot until you get the hang of it.

My Dad has one. Its loud, fun to shoot but not really that practical atleast for a concealed carry/defensive weapon. For its size I could fit a gun firing a much better load than either the 45 LC or 410.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back