Anyone else having a white Christmas this year?

Been in Wyoming about 19 years and have always had a white xmas. This year just barely as we had 2" on Saturday, our third snow event since Halloween. Maybe 14" total before melting off. Been really mild and it will return later this week. 6F as I type this is somewhat deceptive. Happy seasonal wishes to all.

20231225_100745_resized.jpg

Very nice weather here in South Dakota. I drove the Corvette two days ago and this little dusting of snow should melt later on around 2 or 3 o'clock. The two week forecast doesn't really show any measurable snow accumulations. I am very happy with this weather this winter so far except the lakes are not frozen enough to go ice fishing but that's ok.
X86vg%CTQCGa1W1ytsZr2A.jpg

Overcast and 43 degrees. After raining all day yesterday, it’s gray and damp here in my part of Arkansas.

Nope, I only remember a couple in my life. It’s been in the 60s the last two days in SW MO but dropped to the 40s today. All we’re getting is rain.

I don't want to be a grinch but it is CHRISTmas! 🎄🎅 No other holiday going on today.

“Happy Holidays” is a phrase commonly used during the festive season, especially around Christmas. I'm not addressing a specific person, so by writing Happy Holidays to whoever reads this post, I'm acknowledge that different people come from various cultural backgrounds and religious traditions. Not everyone celebrates CHRISTmas. For example, at this time of the year others celebrate Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, and many other holidays during this month. Others have no religious affiliation, so "Happy Holidays" is also intended to be inclusive and respectful. So, Happy Holidays everyone and Merry Christmas to Owen Lucas, gman2304, Starman2112 and Racer4 in particular.

Last edited:
Back