Anybody here used Mannol ATF 8218 (JWS 3309)?

Hello, has anybody here actually used Mannol ATF 8218 which is supposed to be a budget full synthetic JWS 3309 spec ATF? What is your feedback on the same?

Here is the product TDS link which unfortunately does not disclose physical properties https://www.mannol.in/create-pdf/272/MANNOL O.E.M. Multivehicle.pdf

The only issue I have is that this product seems to have every ATF standard listed as compatible ! As compared to this Mobil ATF 3309 has very less compatibility matrix listed on their website.

Last edited:
Hello, if it helps I did two or three 'drain and fill' changes on my Toyota bB (same as an xB) transmission using that 8218 Mannol fluid, earlier this year.
The car has run perfectly well in the months following.

I use in my Toyota derived Volvo box, only I'm not sure how I can vouch for it either way? I mean, what can I say? It runs better than the tired stuff ever did. Hardly a challenge.
Anyone who says it's good or; come to that bad, is likely using their rectal passage. If the box goes bang next week, will it be because of fairly fresh ATF? Unlikely.

What can the answer be? A non-commital - it's so unanswerable. I never grasp these "What's good in 'xyz' threads". You're asking those who by virtue of answering, indicate they've not thought about the question.

What answer are we expecting?

Last edited:
Back