Any Weightlifters out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So.....this is pretty far off topic. But you never know.
I just acquired an DP Dual Trac 20 weight machine. DP (diversified products) was sold by sears, and went out of business in 1989. I think that was before Al Gore invented the internet, so I am having NO LUCK googling or yahoo ing to find a manual for this machine. I did find one schmuck who claims to have a manual, and will sell copies. nice.

There has to be hundreds of this entry level machine collecting dust in peoples basements. Do you have one? Do you have an owners manual? Could you snap and post some pix of how the stupid cables are routed? I have all of the dumb thing assembled, except the cables. I would like to get this set up for some lateral pulls.

Hey if your brother in law has one set up in his basement, maybe he has the manual or can snap some pix. Really what I need is details on what length cable goes where. You'd think you could figger it out. But I am at a loss.

Thanks

Dale

Last edited:
OMG, can't help you on the manual but thanks for the 80's flashback. The basketball goal in my parent's driveway that my brother got for an Xmas present about 23-25 yrs ago was DP as was our first weight bench and weight set. I still remember the commercials "DP, DP DP, For Life, DP!"

Hehe, well I don't actually remember the commercials. I won't say why.

Dang, I was hopin' your brother got a cool new DP Dual Trac 20 weight machine.

I vill find that manual yet....

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back