Any updates on Jared Fogle? (Subway guy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folks,

If you are in the SE part of the USA, try a sub from the Publix deli. They are soooo delicious and made to order. Boar's Head meats and cheese are top quality and are great.

Subway is good, Publix subs are much better.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Folks,

If you are in the SE part of the USA, try a sub from the Publix deli. They are soooo delicious and made to order. Boar's Head meats and cheese are top quality and are great.

Subway is good, Publix subs are much better.

I've had publix subs and they used to be excellent but over the past several years or more the quality has gone down and of course the size of sandwiches and fillings has gotten much smaller while the price had increased quite a bit. subway are decent, but nothing to write home about, but the quality is consistently good and the price is OK. best chain store subs are in the northeast and mid atlantic WAWA stores where we call them hogies.

Last edited:
Get Blimpie subs.

That actually sounds like a nice idea.

Jared will get more "footlongs" than he thought. Perv.

Did anyone else not call it that the guy is as creepy as Seth Rosen of the Netwown incident? With all those stuffed animals in his house? And an obsession on children? If I was a parent, I would have had a talk with that guy VERY early on as to NOT come by my kids.

Originally Posted By: Vern_in_IL

Jared has been putting-on a-lot of pounds lately. I'll bet he's back to 300+lbs by this time next year.

November 19th is Jared sentencing. I wonder what the judge will give him.

Prosecutors asked no more than 12.5 years...... But judge can throw the book at him.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
In a few days Subway will celebrate their 50th anniversary.
Their food is decent for the money, too bad no drive thru Subway near me.

5 or 6 years ago I thought they were reasonable. 5 dollar footlongs and such. But now their price is getting crazy. $9 or $10 for a sub? I have been going to local sub shops

Originally Posted By: Triple_Se7en
Originally Posted By: Vern_in_IL

Jared has been putting-on a-lot of pounds lately. I'll bet he's back to 300+lbs by this time next year.

No Subways in the slam.

I've read that Jared may have traveled to Thailand to have sex with children as young as 6 years old. If true he needs to be put away for a very long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back