Any updates on Jared Fogle? (Subway guy)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teenage prostitutes usually do not come into that business on their own. These girls were already being exploited by somebody, and Jared took a dip in the cesspool himself. I would hardly call them "Consenting minors".

People don't travel to other nations to have sex with 16 year old girls. The average victim age of an American travelling for underage sex is 11-13, depending on the nation. The pimp is usually a family member of the girl.

American citizens are 100% prosecutable for travelling to another nation for underage sex, even if legal in the host nation.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Vern,

Some folks on BITOG think its OK to have sex with 16 year old girl.
That's sick, sick, sick, sick......
confused2.gif

PLEASE explain what you mean by..... "because he enjoyed hobbies like a lot of men do".

There are more sickos out there and some of them we idolize
take Ted Nugent for example.

From news report:

Quote:
In November 2012, Fogle allegedly paid a 17-year-old girl for sex at New York’s ritzy Plaza Hotel. Afterward, authorities say, he offered her money to help find him an even younger girl. Fogle allegedly said he would accept a 16-year-old, but indicated “the younger the girl, the better,” according to court papers.

Once law enforcement goes to your house with search warrant.... GAME OVER.

http://www.thefrisky.com/photos/9-infamo...ted-nugent-jpg/

Originally Posted By: Patman
His career began and ended with his quest to get into smaller pants!
laugh.gif

LOL
thumbsup2.gif
crackmeup2.gif

laugh.gif

Hands down, Patman wins for best post of the thread!

I'm surprised Jared was allowed to wait for sentencing date at home and not await it while in jail.

I understand he has the money for bail, judge should have made him stay behind bars until sentencing date.

Some pundit claims, and I agree, that Jared's good name and career are wasted whether he's found guilty or innocent, so he's not blowing money on a huge OJ-style defense. $15 million or so waits for him when he gets out.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
Some pundit claims, and I agree, that Jared's good name and career are wasted whether he's found guilty or innocent, so he's not blowing money on a huge OJ-style defense. $15 million or so waits for him when he gets out.

Hard to tell after his wife settles for divorce...and you can bet people he may or may not have molested will want (more than) their share. He'll be more than broke.

Last edited:
Lawsuits one after another will follow Jared even while in prison. Smart for wife to file divorce and try to shelter as much money as possible.

I rarely at Subway in the past, now I won't even go there.

I rarely at Subway in the past, now I won't even go there.

Well personally I don't see any reason to punish the 99% of poor working schmucks that work there. We have a very nice clean subway shop with friendly people in our area. So I'll go there. Every subway place I go to is very clean and I like that.

Originally Posted By: spasm3
laugh.gif

Hands down, Patman wins for best post of the thread!

Jared Fogle on Subway commercials says "Subway, eat fresh!" at the end of subway commercials
blush.gif

Subway changing "Eat Fresh!" slogan

In a few days Subway will celebrate their 50th anniversary.
Their food is decent for the money, too bad no drive thru Subway near me.

I'm surprised Jared was allowed to wait for sentencing date at home and not await it while in jail.

I understand he has the money for bail, judge should have made him stay behind bars until sentencing date.

That he's cooperated, and not attempted flight or evasive practices goes a long way to him being judged a good risk for bond.

Having a famous face helps in these situations, because authorities know he has no chance of going by unnoticed. Everybody knows him.

Originally Posted By: DoubleWasp
Teenage prostitutes usually do not come into that business on their own. These girls were already being exploited by somebody, and Jared took a dip in the cesspool himself. I would hardly call them "Consenting minors".

People don't travel to other nations to have sex with 16 year old girls. The average victim age of an American travelling for underage sex is 11-13, depending on the nation. The pimp is usually a family member of the girl.

American citizens are 100% prosecutable for travelling to another nation for underage sex, even if legal in the host nation.

I agree 10000000 % what you said. No 16 year old wants to have sex with creepy old 40 year old guy. Maybe with another 16 year boy (classmate or boyfriend) not some perverse old guy.

Florida authorities arrested a guy traveling to South America to have sex with young girls 10-12 years old. In his suitcase they found Girl Scout uniforms and cow girl costumes, etc....

He said the country he was traveling to its not illegal and part of their culture for young girls to have sex with adults. I find this very disturbing and this predator should get life in prison.

Punishing Subway (by discontinuing to patronize it) for Jared's transgressions is simply stupid.

They acted appropriately, when this became public.

That's just despicable. That he should be so flagrant about it show that he really believes in abusing children.

Where Subway is concerned, they never backed up Jared for one second once it became clear who he really might be, and what he might be doing. When they started a relationship with him so many years ago, there was no indication he was anything like this.

It's really sad that so many admirable and apparently decent people are turning out to have these nasty dark sides. I guess you just never know what someone is capable of.

Originally Posted By: mjk
Punishing Subway (by discontinuing to patronize it) for Jared's transgressions is simply stupid.

They acted appropriately, when this became public.

Yes, I don't even think they should change their tag line, there is NOTHING wrong with it, and by doing so it actually puts MORE attention on Jared. They should keep the current tag line. I will continue to eat at Subway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back