Another Day At The Car Wash

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
Yesterday morning I went to the car wash and met a few guys with Camaros.
I walked up and checked out their cars, and they thought I was upset that they were hand washing
them, and I told them I wasn't, as there were other empty bays.

Just wasting time, I said. They came over and checked out my VW but didn't know it existed.
I pulled in and started to wash mine like they did theirs. They started shooting the bull and asked me my name.
I told them my friends called me Zee.

They asked me what oil I used, and I explained it in detail. One asked me if I had ever heard of a forum called
BITOG. I said certainly, and I am on there. The youngest guy said no......... You're not Zee on BITOG, are you?
I said yeah, that is me. Wow, dude he said, and he and his buddy started telling me what a legend I was, and it was
an absolute pleasure to meet me. They were star-struck. Of course, I said no, I'm no legend but feel free to keep bragging me
up...

We talked about all the characters on BITOG. And they were all ears. At this time, another Camaro rolls up, and it's their
buddy, Jake; they introduced me as Zee, the BITOG legend. Jake kept looking at me with disbelief; all he could say
was no. Really dude, he said, Like, really. He shook my hands thirty ways till Sunday.

Boy, it was a real suck fest. Jake pulled me to the side and asked me if I would be interested in helping
his rehabilitation group. He went on to tell me it was basically gang members that were murderers, wife-beaters,
dope dealers, and the worst of humanity. I asked what I could offer. He told me they have weekly meetings, and
maybe I could host one and talk about oil and filtration and life in general.

Me being the big man I am, I said sure, everybody deserves a second chance. I said let me give you my private number
as I only do a little calling on my cell. I scrolled through my address book, located @AutoMechanic phone number, and said, "Here, jot this down. Jake says wait, that says Blake. I told him yeah, that's the correct number, as my business is
Blake Industries. He said really? Don't tell me you never heard of the world-famous Blake Industries. He backed
down and laughed and said he wasn't that dumb and said everybody knows Blake Industries.

We had another verbal suck fest and said our goodbyes, and of course, I got the multilingual handshake ordeal from
Jake again. Later dudes, I replied, and one of the guys told me it was a pleasure meeting me, and I said yeah, it was, wasn't it?

As I got into my fresh and clean car, I saw them jumping in the air like schoolgirls chanting we finally met @ZeeOSix Can you
believe it... GULP...

On to the next!

We talked about all the characters on BITOG. And they were all ears. At this time, another Camaro rolls up, and it's their
buddy, Jake; they introduced me as Zee, the BITOG legend. Jake kept looking at me with disbelief; all he could say
was no. Really dude, he said, Like, really. He shook my hands thirty ways till Sunday.
Selfish, not a word about another Legend, "Auto Mechanic" :D

Back