Amsoil B&S Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: RiceCake
All marketing speak here. Oil is potentially very interesting if we could get details on just why its so different.

With hope, I watched the vid to gain some insights into oil formulations addressing technical engineering issues, e.g. heat, foaming, wear, etc. Hopes dashed! The vid is all marketing and assumes that most viewers don't have the capacity or interest to do any deep analysis or critical thinking. It was just another means to project the Amsoil name.

Looks like another great oil along with many great oils in the 4T racing market just another choice.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Hallmark
Originally Posted By: RiceCake
All marketing speak here. Oil is potentially very interesting if we could get details on just why its so different.

With hope, I watched the vid to gain some insights into oil formulations addressing technical engineering issues, e.g. heat, foaming, wear, etc. Hopes dashed! The vid is all marketing and assumes that most viewers don't have the capacity or interest to do any deep analysis or critical thinking. It was just another means to project the Amsoil name.

Agreed ^^^^
Dark suit flubbed his lines -
Since I am one of those who does not know (yet) the technical aspects, I would have really appreciated some facts and background thinking even though 9500+ RPM is not in my world view at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back