Amsoil 10W40 Small Engine or Amsoil Premium Protection 10W40?

Thanks for the responses. I really am only interested in running the 2 oils I mentioned in the original post. I have used Amsoil in my small engines for 17 years + and am not interested in switching.
I've really been impressed with Amsoil in my various small engine applications. Have put a lot of hard hours with Amsoil in my machines and they run like new.

Thanks for the responses. I really am only interested in running the 2 oils I mentioned in the original post. I have used Amsoil in my small engines for 17 years + and am not interested in switching.
I've really been impressed with Amsoil in my various small engine applications. Have put a lot of hard hours with Amsoil in my machines and they run like new.
Oil is oil.

+1 for the Amsoil small engine oil. It's a very stout oil. Some think high quality oils are throwing money away, and I would disagree. Premium oils are factually better spec than low-quality oils. It's impossible to measure if one oil directly correlates to longer engine life due to all the variables present. Think of it like eating healthy vs unhealthy. You can't definitively prove to me my life will shorten from eating pizza all day everyday, but we all know it isn't good.

Edit: definitely to definitively. had a typo.

Back