Alegedly Charles Manson lived near my house.

A TV documentary mentioned C.M. tried his hand at playing guitar in bars. Any bars by you Chris?
A lot has changed here since the 60's. Businesses ,bars etc have came and went. The gas station Manson alegedly got gas at was replaced by a wallgreens probably 20 years ago. Most of the old buildings have been pushed over and replaced with modern buildings.

I have heard from a couple of good sources that he lived about 2 miles from my house. It was early to mid 60's I assume. Before the murders and what not.

This is the cabin he would have been living in according to the people in the know. It does give off an erie feeling but that may just be in my head. I wish I could learn more and know for sure if he stayed here or not

View attachment 198528
Dateline had a great special about this not too long ago. Apparently they interviewed a guy who had land, or parents had land out that way and they frequently rode horseback. Apparently they came across a sketchy as all get out guy and a couple of ladies with him. He said hello in passing. Supposedly the guy he saw and said hello to was in fact Charles Manson. At the time he didn't know who that was.

I have heard from a couple of good sources that he lived about 2 miles from my house. It was early to mid 60's I assume. Before the murders and what not.

This is the cabin he would have been living in according to the people in the know. It does give off an erie feeling but that may just be in my head. I wish I could learn more and know for sure if he stayed here or not

View attachment 198528
Are you sure it wasn't Marilyn ?

Back