3 Pack of Pennzoil Synthetic Euro L 5W-30 5qt. for $43.29 ($2.89/qt) @ Amz

My Feb 1, 2024 order has now been updated a few minutes ago to "shipped" and scheduled to arrive Thursday, April 11th.
Since my last order was screwed up and I received 0w-20 Pennzoil Platinum, I have my fingers crossed this one is correct.

Me too-- just got the email that it's shipped-- also supposed to arrive on Thursday!

That's well ahead of the 4/24-5/14 window that they gave me.

Now, like you, just gotta hope I get the right stuff!

Uh oh.... Just got this email:

"Unfortunately, a problem occurred during shipping. If you have not received your package in 2 days, please visit Your Orders for an update. We're sorry for the inconvenience."

Not a good sign! :(

Uh oh.... Just got this email:

"Unfortunately, a problem occurred during shipping. If you have not received your package in 2 days, please visit Your Orders for an update. We're sorry for the inconvenience."

Not a good sign! :(
Mine shows it is in town and out for delivery...crossing fingers it is the correct product shipped this time.

I ordered two of these 3-packs, and one of them just delivered!

For some reason, even though it was always just one order of 2 x 3-packs, Amazon has always shown them as two orders. Early this morning, both said there was a problem with shipping, with this information being in the "see details" link:

"Package is undeliverable and returning to sender because it is damaged."

Now that one had delivered, that order now shows that fact, while the other one is still labeled as "problem has occurred during shipping "(as stated in my earlier post).

So, while I'm happy that I at least got one of them, I still hold out hope that the second will come at some point since having the "problem with shipping" info was attached to both and one did come.

Worst case scenario is that the second one really is damaged and isn't coming, in which case I'll get the refund on that and be grateful that I did get a good deal on the three jugs that did come.

FYI, the date on the bottles that came are Jan 24.

Amazon just refunded my money on that second box that they said was damaged in shipping.

Oh, well-- glad I at least got three jugs at that excellent price!

Amazon just refunded my money on that second box that they said was damaged in shipping.

Oh, well-- glad I at least got three jugs at that excellent price!
Seems like ordering this is such a crap shoot. Orders massively delayed, wrong product, damaged....I think if they offer this again, I should order at least four or five cases to account for all the mishaps. If I get lucky and get them all, then bonus. :)

I ordered two in December and one in February and ended up with only two.

Reactions: hrv
I ordered three of the 3 packs. The first was cancelled by Amazon while order 2 and 3 arrived yesterday and the day before. I'd like to get more at this price but listed as "unavailable."

I finally got an email the other day asking if I still wanted my order placed on 2/9. I get the feeling we won't see this deal back on anytime soon but I hope I'm wrong.

I ordered three of the 3 packs. The first was cancelled by Amazon while order 2 and 3 arrived yesterday and the day before. I'd like to get more at this price but listed as "unavailable."
It is likely to come back. It was offered in Dec and Feb. Someone posted early in this thread that it comes back every few months for a couple years now. Just keep an eye here or put in an alert on your Amazon account to message you if it comes back.

It is likely to come back. It was offered in Dec and Feb. Someone posted early in this thread that it comes back every few months for a couple years now. Just keep an eye here or put in an alert on your Amazon account to message you if it comes back.

Good advice and I've done it. Great deal overall.

Ordered one case and I tried to cancel about a month ago. Amazon wouldn't cancel the order because it had multiple items and I got free shipping some how.
Well now Amazon cancelled, claiming no stock.
Kind of glad they did. I've got so much on the shelf already.
Think I'll go to the shop and shake some Mobile1.

Back