2024 Acura ZDX

Yeah, I prefer how the Prologue looks but I’m a sucker for boxy stuff. On the other hand, the ZDX has available air suspension which is neat.
I'm finding this out myself. I typically dislike crossovers in general, but if they look more boxy and truck like it seems to fix the odd tall bubble hatchback look.

Neat until it breaks…
I have way too much experience with factory air suspension. Looking at all the kits online to convert air vehicles to coils should tell anyone what they need to know about the cost of repairing failed air suspension.

Neat until it breaks…

I mean yes, but it's optional, and air suspension has been around for years. It does get expensive eventually but a lot of people like that feature so it's good it's available if they want it.

I mean yes, but it's optional, and air suspension has been around for years. It does get expensive eventually but a lot of people like that feature so it's good it's available if they want it.
Now that I'm buying new cars and likely only keeping them 8-10 years I'd still prefer air suspension on some vehicles. Now buying an 8 year old car that I had for 3 years, that was stupidly expensive. I spent $1,700 converting it to coilovers instead of the $4k+ it would have been replacing failed components.

I really hope it gets SH-AWD

With an ultium underpinning there isnt a chance this will happen.

My ridgeline has IVTM4 which is basically SHAWD. Its superb.

Technically any well programmed EV should be able to trounce it, but it remains to be seen if they will.

Back