2016 Acura RDX valuation

Looking for a valuation on this car for a private party sale and/or trade-in. Not very many examples of this on the used market, so difficult to ascertain an accurate valuation.

2016 Acura RDX Tech Pkg, 2WD.
148K, original owner

All maintenance records, all items up-to-date.
Timing Belt, W/P and plugs were replaced at 100K.
No mechanical issues.
Tires are at >75% remaining.
Brakes are at >75% remaining.

RF and RR doors have damage on the lower 1/3 section (moderate dents). Damage is not visible from more than 3' away.
Interior is moderately dirty, but can be cleaned. No tears or prior smoking.
Front bumper has been replaced before, refinish is decent.
Rear bumper and rear tailgate have been repaired and refinished before, work is decent.

Around here it would end up selling for $10.5k - $14k. The 2wd in New England would definitely devalue it and cause many to avoid.

I would KBB it for a starting point, but I would say 14K private party spitballing it.
Around here it would end up selling for $10.5k - $14k. The 2wd in New England would definitely devalue it and cause many to avoid.
KBB is saying $7500-$9900 on trade-in or $9-$11.6k for private party. Owner doesn't want to invest any $$ towards cleaning it up for sale; in its current state it doesn't present very well.

Carmax offered $10K for it last summer at 140K and the prices have gone down since then, so I'm thinking that the $8-9K number is probably fair.

Back