2014-15 NFL Playoffs Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here. Seattle and New England.

Green Bay would have enough trouble winning with Rodgers healthy, but with his calf hurting him, no way.

Another little problem came up for Indy. One of their players (I think a linebacker) has serious charges. So he probably will not play in the game.

Everyone certain the Seahawks will be in the Super bowl, only question is who they'll play.

First time that i can think of where all the so call experts are pretty much looking past the championship games and crowning the Seahawks and the Patriots as champs. It would be comical if both games were upsets. I highly doubt it though.

what were the previous results of Seahawks vs Colt and Seahawks vs Patriots? I think there are very few prior Seahawk encounters at least with Pats.

Packers would be favored Sunday had they not lost a critical game in Buffalo couple weeks ago.

Originally Posted By: Vikas
what were the previous results of Seahawks vs Colt and Seahawks vs Patriots? I think there are very few prior Seahawk encounters at least with Pats.

I know the Pats lost to the Seahawks last year in Seattle. Thats where that famous Sherman line to Brady came about "You mad bro?"

I don't think SEA is going to have the cakewalk everyone in here is predicting...this will be a close game and nothing like the 20 point blowout that took place in week one...yes, even with the gimpy leg of Rodgers, the Packers will make this a game, and I wouldn't be shocked if they win...I don't think they will though...

No one here LOCALLY is saying blowout.

WE (me!!) are worried as much as a cupcake in front of a fat kid. My circle says Rodgers is milking the injury. They have a great run and a GREAT pass game. They could pick us apart and silence our crowd.

Pretty sure Pete and Co. are not taking the Packers lightly.

As every darn game we play. They will key on stopping our run game.

'In fact, dating back to the end of the 2012 season, the Packers have actually lost seven consecutive games against winning teams on the road.'

well there you have it, certain doom.

The only thing that worries me about the Seahawks is their secondary. Cam Newton was pretty successful going at #27 of the Seahawks. I think he was second string due to an injury of ?? All I know I hope their pass defense is 100% healthy. Go Hawks!

Originally Posted By: dblshock
'In fact, dating back to the end of the 2012 season, the Packers have actually lost seven consecutive games against winning teams on the road.'

well there you have it, certain doom.

Then why even play the game?

** How the Seahawks’ secondary is the ‘perfect storm’

** Seahawks are NFL's last elite defense

** Seahawks More Than OK Defending Tight Ends

** NFC Championship game a familiar setting for Seahawks

** Legion of zoom? Don't sleep on Seahawks' big-play receivers

** Seahawks offense too fast to stop

** Russell Wilson’s routine allows him to thrive

** Bill Wixey’s 5 reasons why the Seahawks will beat the Packers Sunday

Originally Posted By: dblshock
on and on, poor Packers.

Not falling for it. We've been beat and beat bad. We can be had.

Stop the run and get to Russell and smash down our O line.

Get your run game going and drop off flicker passes.

Just like most games win the turnover battle you never know what can happen. With that said no one in this state thinks the Packers will win or at least won't be disappointed that they didn't win everyone had a week to let reality set in.

Just to cheer the Green Bay fans. This is what I saw on ESPN last night....

Opposing QB's faced by Seattle since week 7.

Wk Quarterback QBR
--- ------------ ----
7 Austin Davis STL 37.6
8 Cam Newton CAR 56.9
9 Derek Carr OAK 38.4
10 Eli Manning NYG 70.9
11 Alex Smith KC 49.4
12 Drew Stanton ARI 58.0
13 Colin Kaepernick SF 55.9
14 Mark Sanchez PHI 58.2
15 Kaepernick SF 55.9
16 Ryan Lindley ARI 37.8
17 Shaun Hill STL 38.1
Div Newton CAR 56.9

Food for thought.......

Yea that's a real murderers row isn't it?
Stop Seattle run game and you win
Wilson's arm wont win many games against good teams
If GB can get a run game going their chances to win increase

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back