2012 Yukon headlights flicker on acceleration

This was a very interesting read for sure! Definitely backs up what many of us have said from time to time regarding box store reman parts - you might have to go thru 2 or 3 to get a good one lol. I try to always purchase the new product over the reman whenever possible from my parts houses and that seems to really improve my odds of getting a good part. I have not had issues with AZ new parts like I have seen on the reman parts. I am sure these remans are made of common parts shared across several lines so they can't be 100 perfect but just enough to get by most of the the time. The rest of the issues come with the skills of the rebuilders which obviously is not always good.

I've always been a big proponent of using OE electronics especially with GM, but this time I figured how hard is it to mess up an alternator...live and learn.

To clarify, the first replacement was a reman, the next two were brand new, one from each store. Then I went with the 4th as a new OE AC Delco.

I agree, probably the best prices on cheaply made parts to assemble for each reseller.

Back