2006 Dodge Charger R/T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Bladecutter
Originally Posted By: LT4 Vette
Looks good, I would have bought an Accord.

No you wouldn't have.
Not from this dealer, and not under these circumstances that were involved, anyway.

BC.

Exactly. And I wouldn't have got an Accord anyway. We are both extremely glad the situation worked out the way it did and are thoroughly enjoying the Charger and its 350HP under the hood.

Originally Posted By: OVERKILL
are thoroughly enjoying the Charger and its 350HP under the hood.

Gee, isn't that a few more than an Accord?

Originally Posted By: SteveSRT8
are thoroughly enjoying the Charger and its 350HP under the hood.

Gee, isn't that a few more than an Accord?

Yeah, just a few
wink.gif
LOL! And, I hate to be blunt, but Honda doesn't make a transmission like this one. But then saying that to you Steve is preaching to the choir
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
I would have bought an Accord .

ROFLMAO!!!

+1, good go buy an Accord, you won't have nearly as much fun and your transmission might just fall out!

Overkill, I'm a little late to the party. But, congrats on the new ride! Look's great (minus decals :p )

Originally Posted By: hypervish
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
I would have bought an Accord .

ROFLMAO!!!

+1, good go buy an Accord, you won't have nearly as much fun and your transmission might just fall out!

Overkill, I'm a little late to the party. But, congrats on the new ride! Look's great (minus decals :p )

Thanks
cheers3.gif

My dealer keeps dropping the asking price on the two Hemi Orange Challenger SRTs on the used car lot. One auto, one manual. Tempting- and leaning toward the stick...

Very nice! The more I see people with chargers, the more I want one...they are fun to drive.
cool.gif

Would have to garage it here though, as they are popular to steal here...
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: MCompact
My dealer keeps dropping the asking price on the two Hemi Orange Challenger SRTs on the used car lot. One auto, one manual. Tempting- and leaning toward the stick...

I think you owe it to yourself to take a test drive
grin.gif

I think you owe it to yourself to take a test drive
grin.gif

Enabler!

The 390 torque is a lot more fun than the 350hp.
At 3000rpm it's like the engine wakes up and the fun begins.

Upgraded snorkel.
What's it look like?
Mines just got a big filter on the end of it. I put the air box back on for winter.

Another pic of the car with the Michelin's on it this time:

ChargerRTPic01.jpg

Today's OCI for it (Canadian Tire had both the oil and filter on sale!!
thumbsup2.gif
):

ChargerRTPic02.jpg

And the under the hood shot (yes, I am aware the dipstick isn't full seated, I noticed that right after taking the photo and fixed it):

ChargerRTPic03.jpg

I whoop up on hemi's right much, Always "Thunderbird" !?? lol

Nothing mean intended , Nice engine's , A guy down at the track has one in a new jeep will sure haul the mail.

I have no idea what you just said, LOL! But if it is about Chrysler marketing the "HEMI" name.... yeah, it is all over the place, LOL!

I have raced peps that have your engine in there rides, And I leave them in the dust. They cant believe that a family car runs like it does . Of course the supercharger makes all the difference
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: JDW
I have raced peps that have your engine in there rides, And I leave them in the dust. They cant believe that a family car runs like it does . Of course the supercharger makes all the difference
wink.gif

Yours a 3.8 or a boosted 5.0L? The ET (and MPH) in your sig lead me to believe boosted 5.0L, as that's about par for an H/C/I 5.0L at 8psi in a Fox IIRC, which should be a bit lighter than your 'bird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back