2 year anniversity here at BITOG!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! I just noticed it's been two years since joining BITOG. I really enjoy this site and have hope to be here a long while. God willing.

Thanks for all your contributions tig...you've be personally helpful to me in a number of areas....since we both own Fords with Duratec engines.

Although I curently am using PP 5w20 (which is a fine oil and I'm very pleased with it)......I will be going back to Mobil (0w20) next oil change.

Tig- Math was not one of my strong suits in high school or college but I think that equates to 3yrs. And I think you will be here for a long time to come!

Hmm. Never really thought about it... but I see my 3yr is coming up the first of next month. Cool! I enjoy the heck out of this place too.

Originally Posted By: tig1
Hey! I just noticed it's been two years since joining BITOG. I really enjoy this site and have hope to be here a long while. God willing.

That would be THREE years big guy
wink.gif

Originally Posted By: OVERK1LL

wink.gif

That's right, it's 2012! THREE years and counting! I guess addin ain't my stong suit. Thanks Overk1ll and GWdriver for helpin with the rithmatic. Three years! Yikes! I can't believe it's been that long.

wink.gif

That's right, it's 2012! THREE years and counting! I guess addin ain't my stong suit. Thanks Overk1ll and GWdriver for helpin with the rithmatic. Three years! Yikes! I can't believe it's been that long.

As they say.....time flys when your having fun.

wink.gif

As they say.....time flys when your having fun.

Tig, I might have disagreed with your choice of oil, but I respect you for your service and your knowledge. You're an asset to BITOG.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
Tig, I might have disagreed with your choice of oil, but I respect you for your service and your knowledge. You're an asset to BITOG.

Thanks a lot. I do enjoy BITOG and all you guys and the on line friendships we have here. I am not a tech guy(I guess I'm too old)but do love to talk about all of our past experiences with cars, trucks, engines, oils, and the like.

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT

Thanks a lot. I do enjoy BITOG and all you guys and the on line friendships we have here. I am not a tech guy(I guess I'm too old)but do love to talk about all of our past experiences with cars, trucks, engines, oils, and the like.

Right back at ya bud
smile.gif

Crownvic,
Thanks, Just think, every 15K you have saved one OC. Those 4.6 Ford engines will last forever the way yo care for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back