Looking for adatper ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to convert a 3/4-16 threaded mount to use a 5/8-18 filter . Where do I find an adapter nipple ? - thanks

Read this click me!!!

I even went through the Grainger online cat. All the JIC threads (which 3/4-16 is) jump to 7/8-14

look on page 1562

btw- you haven't been around here much in the past couple of years, have you??
grin.gif

[ February 26, 2005, 02:21 PM: Message edited by: Gary Allan ]

Well found one at Fleabay. I preusme it is fairly common ( not custom made ) and can be found for few $s at some oil filter dealer or vehicle parts department if one knew the part # etc .

quote:

I preusme it is fairly common ( not custom made ) and can be found for few $s at some oil filter dealer or vehicle parts department if one knew the part # etc .

Grab it ..since with over 2 hours of scouring every known fitting manufacturer there is no "off the shelf" item that is commonly available. This has to be a proprietory item that someone fell into. You can't manufacture a limited use item like that for that little amount in a limited production setting.

I've bought stuff off this vender before. He specializes in lot purchases of oil adapter hardware (Hayden sandwich thermostats, etc.). This guy must be a magnet for this type of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back