Squished Stihl MS 181

A used 181 from eBay?

I'm a Husky fan personally, but have Stihl OPE too. Maybe something commercial grade?

I really like my echo OPE.

starts great, runs great, less $$$ vs stihl

esp if you can shop during the 1 day sales usually 15% off anything.

I have a echo cs-590 chainsaw and pb-8010 X series backpack blower
both are A+ great.
previously I'd owned a couple string trimmers and liked those too.

Have also used some other echo backpack blowers and chainsaws.. except for the really beatdown handheld blower they were all winners.

Originally Posted by Gebo
Originally Posted by spasm3
Squished it? How? I kinda want to see pics!

I have a really large Husqvarna saw, I would buy husky again without a thought.

You are one sick individual. The violence and destruction. HAHA. Picture is downloading.
spankme2.gif

[Linked Image]

Wow! never seen a saw bent like that! He did a number on it.

Just for fun, i'd send stihl a pic, and ask if there is any warranty coverage!

Whoever is telling you they don't make an MS181 anymore is wrong. That is a current saw.

Strip all of the broken parts off it and sell it on eBay and you will be surprised what you get.

What a coincidence, just did the same thing to my trusty old Echo. My gravel driveway was a little rough with washout after a storm that rolled through and in the process of hauling my chainsaw to clean up some old fencing, and a shovel and a rake to smooth out the driveway, over the clatter of the diesel in my Kubota I didnt hear the Echo bouncing out of the front bucket and straight under the tractor. I felt a huge ka-THUMP and I thought I had hit a large rock or something and looked down and saw what was left of the poor Echo behind me on the ground. I let out an impressive string of expletives I'm not proud of, because I really liked that old chainsaw. Its in three major pieces now and probably 20 minor ones.

[Linked Image]

Son-In-Law just squished my Stihl MS 181 chainsaw. He is gonna buy me a replacement. The only problem is they don't make a MS 181 any more. Do you have any opinions you feel worth typing?

EBay saved search for "Stihl 181" and "MS181".

Back