Investors....come in please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still can't get above 24000 in the market. The next target could be 22700. If it can move higher it would be 24600. Seems like the market is overbought short term so we will see what happens.

Futures this morning showing a big open to the upside. This is Friday as well. In the previous weeks the markets tumbled in Friday's as investors didn't want their money exposed over the weekends.

Let's see how it goes.

Originally Posted by Amkeer
Should sell off at the open. We will see.

How do you envision this happening when futures are showing a 3% jump at the open?

Originally Posted by Amkeer
Still can't get above 24000 in the market. The next target could be 22700. If it can move higher it would be 24600. Seems like the market is overbought short term so we will see what happens.

Well that didn't take long, over 24000 today at 24,242.49.

Nice move up at the last 30 minutes of the day. Traders going flat before the weekend, short covering. I added to my XOM long position. I will close all my longs and go short as soon as it indicates it and so far market is stubborn which believe it or not is not a good thing. Take what the market will give.

Remember the "crash" of Dec. 2018-Jan 2019? Hardly anyone does, but we are now about 2000 points above that low!

Astounding resilience of the market so far!

Anyone thinking about buying any of these ETFs that are eligible for FED purchase ?

🤔 🤔 🤔 🤔

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by gfh77665
Remember the "crash" of Dec. 2018-Jan 2019? Hardly anyone does, but we are now about 2000 points above that low!

Astounding resilience of the market so far!

More like lots of manipulation, PPT and government pumping $$$ into it.

Originally Posted by 007
Closed on our property to build our last home and the market was up. Overall I would say today was a good day!

Good for you!
On Sunday we bought an almost brand new car on Caravan.com will be delivered on Saturday. we are ignoring what is going on around us and living our lives, vs the lives the mass media want for us.
We dont stay at home and honestly to this day, we dont know of one case of the virus of anyone we know or anyone we know who may know.

Yes, the country employment is a mess, the deficit is a mess but life does go on and will go on, also some areas of the country not affected by the virus itself, meaning actual cases.

The stock market will move forward but just like after any downturn, one never really knows when and what is real.
Meaning the market already knows earnings will be a mess the rest of this year but are the markets already discounting that and pricing stocks for next year?
We never know anymore, money will always pour into 401k's and the markets, even if just a temporary stall. The market of today is too complicated for anyone individual to figure out, day to day. Pick value in solid companies and even more safe, index funds, use what you can afford to lose on more risky speculation or risky funds.

I am almost hoping for one huge dip in the market, I would love to buy up some more WMT at a bargain price. I purchased that stock for $98 a share back in March 2019 and would be willing to buy more up around the 110 mark .. of course there are some other major stocks I want to look into but for safety right now ( I think, WMT has been good to me)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back