It's Clean Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son came to visit me this weekend. He brought me some FL-820S oil filters to cut open.
For my birthday he detailed my truck. Meguiar's Gold Class car wash soap, NU-FINISH polish, and BLACKFIRE sealant. EAGLE1 spray detail for an extra pop.

TRUCK56.jpeg

TRUCK57.jpeg

Originally Posted by JC1
Looks good. I'm jealous of the good weather and no snow!

I have my a/c on today. We are supposed to get up to 77* today.
He started on it at 6:15 AM (to beat the sun) and finished at 10:05 AM.

Originally Posted by Kira
Understandable, but they may bring you old oil filters for your birthday. WOW, what a gift!

Yeah, what a gift, right?
lol.gif

Go check out the oil filter forum to see why he brought me the filters.

Originally Posted by HemiBenny
That's a good lookin' truck!

Thank you Sir!
It's my first ever vehicle l bought new. I have taken care of it like it were part of my anatomy. I usually clay it every 6 months, wash it, polish it, then wax/seal it. Well, my son does it for me. I help wax it sometimes. I sit in my wheelchair and do the sides.
thumbsup2.gif

Oh man, my son had one identical to that … same motor …
Only downside was his had a light grey interior that was hard to keep clean …

Originally Posted by BlueOvalFitter
Originally Posted by JC1

Howdy (almost) neighbor! Glad it was warm and dry today!! I looked out front a couple hours ago and found the front passenger tire on my truck completely flat....so flat that it broke the bead and I couldn't air it back up.
Worked up a nice late-winter sweat changing the tire. Couldn't find any obvious holes, so I'll just drop by the tire shop on the way to work in the morning.

Originally Posted by 4WD
Oh man, my son had one identical to that … same motor …
Only downside was his had a light grey interior that was hard to keep clean …

Mine has the grey interior. It was that or tan I had to choose from The tan was UGLY!

Originally Posted by Starman2112
Sharp looking truck! You have a good son.

Thank you.
He takes care of his dad. I love him more than life itself!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Geauxtiger
Originally Posted by BlueOvalFitter
Originally Posted by JC1

Howdy (almost) neighbor! Glad it was warm and dry today!! I looked out front a couple hours ago and found the front passenger tire on my truck completely flat....so flat that it broke the bead and I couldn't air it back up.
Worked up a nice late-winter sweat changing the tire. Couldn't find any obvious holes, so I'll just drop by the tire shop on the way to work in the morning.

Where are you located neighbor? I'm in Avoyelles Parish.

I knew you were from Avoyelles. We've chatted here before. You are not far from Simmesport are you?
I live near the south end of False River. A little spot in the road called Oscar. Only half mile or so from the old Bonaventure's Landing.

Originally Posted by Geauxtiger
I knew you were from Avoyelles. We've chatted here before. You are not far from Simmesport are you?
I live near the south end of False River. A little spot in the road called Oscar. Only half mile or so from the old Bonaventure's Landing.

I used go water skiing at FR when l was younger. That place is always packed on the summer weekends.
What is the fishing like there? That's something l always wanted to do there, go fishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back