Amusing or ridiculous personalized plates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen on my Buddies m535i Y4GURLS He is the father of 4 very pretty daughters
grin2.gif

Originally Posted by wwillson
Originally Posted by opus1
Saw this one parked outside of a hospital...
[Linked Image]

Funny, I've also seen this one.

I don't get it. Audi-Arse?

When I used to travel for work we'd see this truck frequently south of Harrisburg (not my picture, but exact truck). Still around with the same license plate though.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

When we got our Honda Element years ago I applied for "BARKBOX" - you know, hauling our Great Dane in it. The California DMV declined the request because they said it had a sexual connotation.

Scott

Originally Posted by atikovi
Originally Posted by wwillson
Originally Posted by opus1
Saw this one parked outside of a hospital...
[Linked Image]

Funny, I've also seen this one.

I don't get it. Audi-Arse?

Audi RS 7

Originally Posted by SLO_Town
When we got our Honda Element years ago I applied for "BARKBOX" - you know, hauling our Great Dane in it. The California DMV declined the request because they said it had a sexual connotation.

No worse than

[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

Originally Posted by OVERKILL

Audi RS 7

So AUDIRS7 was taken?

Or, more likely, being able to use the word Arse made it funnier
wink.gif

Back around '99-2000 when I was hanging around the Chicago street racing scene, there was a guy that cleaned everyone's clocks with an almost new Camaro that had a couple nitrous kits and a bunch of intelligent yet sneaky mods. Never really knew what it had, because if you asked them to pop the hood, the reply was "This ain't no effin' car show, we're here to race!" They were from Tinley Park. It was probably a 9.90ish car on the track, maybe 10.80s or so on the street when they prepped decently. License plate was "LS WON" and boy did it ever...

My wife's Grand National has "GOS10S". I had "BADCAD" on my de Ville for a while.

Someone at my dentist's office has "2THDOC".

Originally Posted by Ws6
Originally Posted by ZeeOSix
Saw a plate many years ago that was simply "666".

He probably didn't get a lot of tail gaters, lol.

My black Ws.6 was 666 SYN. Not personalized.

Seems like an omem for that car if you got that standard DMV issued plate.
eek.gif
Maybe the license plate guys at the jailhouse were having some fun.

Audi RS 7

So AUDIRS7 was taken?

Or, more likely, being able to use the word Arse made it funnier
wink.gif

See, I didn't even think that there was any attempt by the owner to be clever and tie it to the car being an Audi -- I saw an expensive car parked in the MD lot at a hospital and went straight to the gutter.
lol.gif
But in thinking about it, I'm believing that this was the owner's way to get it past the censors at the DMV.

Which reminds me, I think I have another edgy/double-entendre' one somewhere in my archives.

And here's the one I was thinking of...pretty sure this one slipped by the censors.

[Linked Image]

And I'm guessing this person is a student or alum from the Booth School of Business at University of Chicago.
[Linked Image]

This one is just wrong...
[Linked Image]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back