Recent Topics
Pennzoil 0w30
by Eddie - 02/20/20 01:55 PM
Using an upper cylinder lube for lean running engine?
by dunlop0078 - 02/20/20 01:45 PM
New Ford Escape...1.0 liter...really?
by grampi - 02/20/20 01:34 PM
I need information on these filters
by 4fordsd - 02/20/20 01:18 PM
WashZilla
by John_Conrad - 02/20/20 12:56 PM
Continental WinterContact TS870
by SubLGT - 02/20/20 12:52 PM
What sort of ATF and is Merc V synthetic?
by Stinky123 - 02/20/20 12:37 PM
Where do you buy super cheap reading glasses?
by MoneyJohn - 02/20/20 11:34 AM
Caliper Boot Was Loose When Changing Pads
by Fitz98 - 02/20/20 11:15 AM
Non-Detergent and Additized Mono-Grades
by MolaKule - 02/20/20 11:14 AM
$25 Pennzoil rebate on 1 case of 6 qts
by Ride_Red - 02/20/20 08:28 AM
Ratcheting Wrenches
by Redright9 - 02/20/20 07:27 AM
Buick Regal 2.0T Ecotec Engines
by ET16 - 02/20/20 06:34 AM
Fuchs Titan GT1 Evo 0w20 LL014FE
by kr_bitog - 02/20/20 05:46 AM
Tungsten Ravenol
by V10 - 02/20/20 01:37 AM
Can an SSD make this much difference?
by 14Accent - 02/20/20 01:14 AM
The Big Oil Change - Sinclair Oil 1960's
by StevieC - 02/19/20 10:47 PM
A new topper for my truck
by HM12460 - 02/19/20 10:12 PM
Newest Members
AAIRCraig, Jason454, Max331, 4fordsd, Mayberryminitruc
70760 Registered Users
Who's Online Now
126 registered members (53' Stude, 4fordsd, Ag76, 28oz, antone, advocate, 15 invisible), 2,159 guests, and 16 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums67
Topics301,705
Posts5,200,987
Members70,759
Most Online4,538
Jan 20th, 2020
Donate to BITOG
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 7 1 4 5 6 7
Re: Tic Tac - Anti-Gravity [Re: buster] #5285977 12/05/19 01:06 PM
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 32,758
B
buster Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 32,758
Great points and I agree with you. I just don’t think that is the case here only because the Navy and crew have confirmed it wasn’t that. But to your point, absolutely. I personally don’t think it’s ET. I think it is some sort of military testing. The Navy’s NEMESIS comes to mind. *However as I said earlier these were not just observed on radar. The Navy has also been concerned with air collisions from these things.


2019 Frontier Pro 4X - RGT 5w30
2019 Impreza Sport - OE fill
Re: Tic Tac - Anti-Gravity [Re: buster] #5286019 12/05/19 01:53 PM
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 7,996
W
Wolf359 Offline
Offline
W
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 7,996
Originally Posted by buster
Great points and I agree with you. I just don’t think that is the case here only because the Navy and crew have confirmed it wasn’t that. But to your point, absolutely. I personally don’t think it’s ET. I think it is some sort of military testing. The Navy’s NEMESIS comes to mind. *However as I said earlier these were not just observed on radar. The Navy has also been concerned with air collisions from these things.


It's certainly interesting. But notice how there's no actual collisions and no actual materials to examine? I guess aliens are good at some things, but not at others like stealth technology.

I like how some other poster mentioned that it's either military or aliens. There are more than two possibilities. In fact if you follow the Everett interpretation, ever quantum event creates a new universe and there's an infinite number of them. They're real in the sense that they meet the criteria for unidentified.

Re: Tic Tac - Anti-Gravity [Re: buster] #5286124 12/05/19 03:25 PM
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 4,529
Yah-Tah-Hey Offline
Offline
Joined: May 2014
Posts: 4,529
The line forms here for the latest mumbo-jumbo idiocy.

Re: Tic Tac - Anti-Gravity [Re: Wolf359] #5286165 12/05/19 03:57 PM
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 32,758
B
buster Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 32,758
Originally Posted by Wolf359
Originally Posted by buster
Great points and I agree with you. I just don’t think that is the case here only because the Navy and crew have confirmed it wasn’t that. But to your point, absolutely. I personally don’t think it’s ET. I think it is some sort of military testing. The Navy’s NEMESIS comes to mind. *However as I said earlier these were not just observed on radar. The Navy has also been concerned with air collisions from these things.


It's certainly interesting. But notice how there's no actual collisions and no actual materials to examine? I guess aliens are good at some things, but not at others like stealth technology.

I like how some other poster mentioned that it's either military or aliens. There are more than two possibilities. In fact if you follow the Everett interpretation, ever quantum event creates a new universe and there's an infinite number of them. They're real in the sense that they meet the criteria for unidentified.


I wouldn't expect collision necessarily. I'm sure it could happen.

Also, check out the Navy's NEMESIS.


2019 Frontier Pro 4X - RGT 5w30
2019 Impreza Sport - OE fill
Re: Tic Tac - Anti-Gravity [Re: buster] #5286203 12/05/19 04:46 PM
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 32,758
B
buster Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 32,758
95% of UFO's can be explained. However, some people just like to argue. It's not about being curious, open minded or even skeptical. These people are so dense they wouldn't believe it if one landed on their front lawn.
The flip side is you have folks that think a drone from Best Buy is from the Zeta Reticuli Star System.


2019 Frontier Pro 4X - RGT 5w30
2019 Impreza Sport - OE fill
Re: Tic Tac - Anti-Gravity [Re: buster] #5286242 12/05/19 05:23 PM
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 7,996
W
Wolf359 Offline
Offline
W
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 7,996
Originally Posted by buster
95% of UFO's can be explained. However, some people just like to argue. It's not about being curious, open minded or even skeptical. These people are so dense they wouldn't believe it if one landed on their front lawn.
The flip side is you have folks that think a drone from Best Buy is from the Zeta Reticuli Star System.


There's also jumping to conclusion. You have a good basis for an unidentified object. What it actually is is still unknown. You continue to investigate. But don't jump to conclusions.

Re: Tic Tac - Anti-Gravity [Re: buster] #5286245 12/05/19 05:26 PM
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 32,758
B
buster Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 32,758
You are right. thumbsup


2019 Frontier Pro 4X - RGT 5w30
2019 Impreza Sport - OE fill
Re: Tic Tac - Anti-Gravity [Re: buster] #5286310 12/05/19 06:36 PM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 22,585
Z
ZeeOSix Offline
Offline
Z
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 22,585
Originally Posted by buster
Now that we know the pilots saw these objects with their own eyes and not just radar, and have been confirmed as UAPs by the Navy, it begs the question of whether they are some black project or ET. Technology is way ahead of what we are aware of.

So we know these are not birds, we know these things were tracked moving at incredible speeds- 80,000 ft to sea level in .79 seconds. Remarkable.


I highly doubt humans have gained this technology yet. 80,000 ft in 0.79 sec is 12 miles/sec. Obviously, there must not have been any air friction on these 40 ft long tic-tac shaped objects in order to do that. And in order to move as fast as they did underwater, again there had to be no water friction on the objects.

These vehicles were probably drone like, unless some kind of insect alien was piloting them that could take around 165 Gs - which is what those objects would have to do in order to go from 80,000 ft to 50 ft in 0.79 sec with max acceleration at mid point before deceleration to zero at 50 ft. My vote is ET.

Re: Tic Tac - Anti-Gravity [Re: buster] #5286321 12/05/19 06:46 PM
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 20,903
MolaKule Offline
Global Moderator
Offline
Global Moderator
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 20,903
Originally Posted by buster
95% of UFO's can be explained. However, some people just like to argue. It's not about being curious, open minded or even skeptical. These people are so dense they wouldn't believe it if one landed on their front lawn.
The flip side is you have folks that think a drone from Best Buy is from the Zeta Reticuli Star System.


No, it is not necessarily about being not curious, dense, argumentative or closed minded, but being skeptical and I fall into the latter category when I compare the physics to what is reported or supposedly seen.

As I posted in #5284578, some of the calculations done by the Metabunk participants DO question the resulting images of the technology used so we cannot, at this point in time, rule out that what was seen were artifacts.

MetaBunk Discussion of Videos:

https://www.metabunk.org/go-fast-fo...-stars-academy-bird-balloon.t9569/page-2

As far as the Navy is concerned you can bet your bippy there is a lot of analysis going on as to whether or not these images were real or artifacts, or even concerned about it.

If these were training artifacts embedded into the ship's radar algorithms and the plane's systems, we will never know it. That too, cannot be ruled out.

Last edited by MolaKule; 12/05/19 09:21 PM.

I'm a Student Pilot. Frightening, isn't it?
Re: Tic Tac - Anti-Gravity [Re: ZeeOSix] #5286325 12/05/19 06:47 PM
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 7,996
W
Wolf359 Offline
Offline
W
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 7,996
Originally Posted by ZeeOSix
Originally Posted by buster
Now that we know the pilots saw these objects with their own eyes and not just radar, and have been confirmed as UAPs by the Navy, it begs the question of whether they are some black project or ET. Technology is way ahead of what we are aware of.

So we know these are not birds, we know these things were tracked moving at incredible speeds- 80,000 ft to sea level in .79 seconds. Remarkable.


I highly doubt humans have gained this technology yet. 80,000 ft in 0.79 sec is 12 miles/sec. Obviously, there must not have been any air friction on these 40 ft long tic-tac shaped objects in order to do that. And in order to move as fast as they did underwater, again there had to be no water friction on the objects.

These vehicles were probably drone like, unless some kind of insect alien was piloting them that could take around 165 Gs - which is what those objects would have to do in order to go from 80,000 ft to 50 ft in 0.79 sec with max acceleration at mid point before deceleration to zero at 50 ft. My vote is ET.


I think your math is a little off. 80,000 feet divided by 5280 feet is 15.15 miles. or about 19.18 miles per second. Not exactly light speed, but it's still pretty fast, works out to about 69k per hour. At that speed, you'd expect a huge sonic boom.

Also I think for scientific evidence, you don't actually take a vote.

Re: Tic Tac - Anti-Gravity [Re: Wolf359] #5286353 12/05/19 07:19 PM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 22,585
Z
ZeeOSix Offline
Offline
Z
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 22,585
Originally Posted by Wolf359
I think your math is a little off. 80,000 feet divided by 5280 feet is 15.15 miles. or about 19.18 miles per second.


Yes, fat fingered.

80,000 ft in 0.79 sec while accelerating uniformly from zero to zero velocity would be a peak velocity of around = 101,266 fps at the 40,000 ft mid point, then back to zero at 0 ft.

A .223 Rem muzzle velocity = 2,785 fps.

These objects had a velocity at peak acceleration about 36 times faster than a .223 bullet coming out the barrel of a gun.

Far beyond any human technology IMO. It was either all a complete fake or misunderstanding from everyone involved, or it was ET.

Re: Tic Tac - Anti-Gravity [Re: buster] #5286408 12/05/19 08:10 PM
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 32,758
B
buster Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 32,758
cheers

It's good to keep the discussion going. Hopefully in time we'll know more (doubtful). I'm looking forward to hearing what Elizondo has to say going forward.


2019 Frontier Pro 4X - RGT 5w30
2019 Impreza Sport - OE fill
Re: Tic Tac - Anti-Gravity [Re: ZeeOSix] #5286418 12/05/19 08:23 PM
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 22,585
Z
ZeeOSix Offline
Offline
Z
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 22,585
My calcs above are off if assuming zero to max velocity at 40K ft and then back to zero velocity to 50 ft with uniform acceleration/deceleration. Peak velocity would be at mid-point (40K ft) and would be 202,532 fps ... so about 73 times faster than a .223 at the muzzle. It would also mean a uniform acceleration/deceleration of 15,932 Gs. That's pretty hard to wrap your head around.

Re: Tic Tac - Anti-Gravity [Re: Wolf359] #5286432 12/05/19 08:45 PM
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 9,317
C
Cujet Offline
Offline
C
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 9,317
Originally Posted by Wolf359
, about 69k per hour. At that speed, you'd expect a huge sonic boom.



The aerodynamic heating is so severe at such speeds, there would be a whole bunch more than a sonic boom. Shock waves would propagate out in bomb like fashion.

The fact is, it makes no sense and unless it’s a hologram or digital artifact, it’s nothing short of a matter warping miracle.

Last edited by Cujet; 12/05/19 08:47 PM.

People who count on their fingers should maintain a discreet silence.
Re: Tic Tac - Anti-Gravity [Re: Cujet] #5286484 12/05/19 09:42 PM
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 20,903
MolaKule Offline
Global Moderator
Offline
Global Moderator
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 20,903
Originally Posted by Cujet
Originally Posted by Wolf359
, about 69k per hour. At that speed, you'd expect a huge sonic boom.


The aerodynamic heating is so severe at such speeds, there would be a whole bunch more than a sonic boom. Shock waves would propagate out in bomb like fashion.


And the shock waves would have caused severe turbulence behind those craft.

In the one video, it appears at least one aircraft is doing a left bank and is continually tracking it. So I too question the reported velocities.

And those shock waves from aerodynamic heating would have shown up in a FLIR display as cones of temperature gradients.

Last edited by MolaKule; 12/05/19 09:44 PM.

I'm a Student Pilot. Frightening, isn't it?
Page 5 of 7 1 4 5 6 7
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

BOB IS THE OIL GUY® Powered by UBB.threads™