Dedicated home improvement section?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. While I am an apartment dweller I still do light home maintenance for the parents and I also try to avoid pestering my (slighty slummy)landlord's property management company(the price I pay for not be annoyed by my mom and to live life on my terms) by taking care of small crap that doesn't need power or water to be turned off.

Originally Posted by Astro14
OK.

I'll bite.

Since you're asking for work to be done, how much, in dollars*, have you donated?

GumbyJarvis recently asked for the same thing. How much has he donated?

I'll wait.

*Posts, while interesting, even useful, sometimes, do nothing to actually support the site. Things that support the site are administering, moderating, and money.

Are you speaking on behalf of the site's operators, suggesting that those who don't donate should just shut up and accept things the way they are ?

Originally Posted by hallstevenson
Originally Posted by Astro14
OK.

I'll bite.

Since you're asking for work to be done, how much, in dollars*, have you donated?

GumbyJarvis recently asked for the same thing. How much has he donated?

I'll wait.

*Posts, while interesting, even useful, sometimes, do nothing to actually support the site. Things that support the site are administering, moderating, and money.

Are you speaking on behalf of the site's operators, suggesting that those who don't donate should just shut up and accept things the way they are ?

Not at all.

I'm simply against presumption.

Last edited:
The request has been noted and will be discussed by site management.
We may or may not take on this task.
The decision from the owner will be the ultimate decision.

Thank you all for the input.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back