Why Honda CR-V Won 2015 Motortrend SUV of the Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by SubieRubyRoo
Another driveby fruiting
39.gif

lol. To me the CRV is the most boring friggin vehicle on the planet to drive. Son has a 2019. He also had a 2008

Wife went to buy a new CRV in 2017, and took me along. Plenty of room and easy in and out ( we are both older 70 & 68). It looked very nice and seemed a well thought out small SUV. Unfortunately we both thought it was slow, boring, and and a little buzzy. Wife decided on a 2017 Accord with the V6, and she really likes it. 50,000 miles in three years, no problems, other than a warranty covered battery during the first year. Car moves along really well, when she lets me drive it.

My wife had been buying Hondas for 20 years...our 14 Accord LX has been OK, one of the kids drives it, but the 16 CRV EX was so awful we dumped it after 2 years and got a used Grand Cherokee. Tinny doors, hard flat seats, fuel dilution, CVT that felt weird and didnt pull well in reverse when cold, my Honda-fan wife couldnt stand it and hasn't even mentioned getting another Honda since. My parents like their 15 CRV EXL but we detested ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back