Came home to find a theif!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every evening I check for eggs my chickens may have laid during the day. Opened the coop and found this! I was wondering why my egg production was so low lately.

IMG_20190927_170026.jpg

Saw a documentary about one of your neighbors recently. Dude thinks earth is flat and is launching himself on the end of a steam rocket to see for himself. So far he has gotten to 2 thousand feet with only 64 miles to go.

Originally Posted by sloinker
Saw a documentary about one of your neighbors recently. Dude thinks earth is flat and is launching himself on the end of a steam rocket to see for himself. So far he has gotten to 2 thousand feet with only 64 miles to go.

Originally Posted by CT8
Are you going to eat it? Tastes like chicken.

Now... We all know 4wd would certainly eat this... Given he would very likely be eat roadkill.. if it was fresh enough.

Headlight delight
lol.gif

Originally Posted by 4WD
Probably should … been hitting the fried seafood too hard.

Yeah I hear ya...

I had some great fried shrimp at a local restaurant in town... And the crab I had with the shrimp was really good too.

Every snake that I see don't make it home if at all possible. Because to me they are all 20' anacondas.
I'll catch my own mice or here it's chipmunks.

Originally Posted by P10crew
Every snake that I see don't make it home if at all possible. Because to me they are all 20' anacondas.
I'll catch my own mice or here it's chipmunks.

Well said. Would definitely use my new CZ P10s on that rattlesnake or the Taurus Judge .410

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back