Show me your breakfast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Shannow
Mountain brand unleavened rye wrap (71 cal per slice)
No salt tomato paste (lots of potassium)
Sprinkling of cheddar and red leister cheese

Pizza.
It's for breakfast.
Approved.

Balmy 45F up here in the mountains, and I knocked up Eggs Benedict to sit and watch the drizzly view

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

(board shorts and singlet of course)

Last edited:
Breakfast was lunch today, Leftover boneless chicken wings with some sauce. About 6 of them. Big

[Linked Image]

Lambs fry (liver) floured with salt and pepper, cooked in a little butter on multi grain sourdough]

Last edited:
Love asparagus, and it looks great...6 stalks is around $2 in Oz, so you have a gold mine there...

Originally Posted by Shannow
Love asparagus, and it looks great...6 stalks is around $2 in Oz, so you have a gold mine there...

The organic green asparagus is about $5 a pound here. The white kind costs more.

More like my supper, as I have an inverse schedule, but here, just saw this thread ironically as I sit down to eat this:

Deer fillet accompanied by lightly seasoned and steamed brussels.
[Linked Image]

Last edited:
I'm not retired and work 14 to 16 hours 4 days a week. I don't have the luxury of going home for lunch and dinner on workdays. I spend much time on the road, in the air, and in the office. So I have little choice but to eat out most of the time. I have a lady come in the mornings who makes breakfast for us and who cleans the house on weekdays. I do cook on days off and on holidays. Here are my scrambled eggs with sautéed mushrooms and tomatoes and fresh rustic sourdough bread. The scrambled eggs have some crème fraîche in there. I add the crème fraîche near the end to prevent the eggs from overcooking. I also use a lot of butter for my scrambled eggs.

[Linked Image]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back