Free Image Hosting Site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, I've been using Photobucket for years and was very happy with them until they recently locked my account pending a [paid] subscription. I was wondering what everyone else uses for free image hosting that has an iPhone app in addition to their website and provides easy links/embed code.
Thanks in advance!

I've been using Imgur and Flickr, but mainly on my PC.

They both have mobile apps, but I don't use them, so I can't speak to how good these are.

I've been satisfied with Imgur. I use both the online (PC) and Mobile app for uploading and have had no issues (other than the mobile app being a resource hog). Just make sure you set your photos to private or you'll have ranom people commenting on them.

I often use Tinypics when I put a photo on here.

[Linked Image]

imgur - free and no ads. Not as organized as PB but works well.

Photobucket did this change a couple years ago. You must not use it much if they just got you now. I had thousands of photos there, and had used them for a decade or so, when they did it to me and countless others. Deleted account and will never go back.

Last edited:
I was an early user so I skated under the radar for a while. It's only within the last 6-9 months I can't do anything to my account.

Re: Imgur, what's the iPhone app? I only see a Meme & GIF Maker. Is that it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back