2019 Dodge Ram Classic Big Horn Quad Cab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Honda2003
Yes but this only upgrade so far. Window Tint. Front windows with brow. 25% on windows and 5% on brow.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Next is rain guards and weather tech floor mats.

Some Westin 5" Pro Traxx step bars would look real nice too

Great looking truck.
thumbsup2.gif

I purchased a 13 Bighorn QC Hemi 4x4 after owning nothing but GM's for years. By far, despite some rust on the inner fenders due to the inner sound deadening material they use, it has been a great truck.

Get your's undercoated/rust proofed if possible and take a look at Husky floor liners first before purchasing the Weathertechs.

Hope you enjoy it.
cheers3.gif

IMG_0470 (Large).JPG

IMG_0653 (Large).JPG

Originally Posted by irv
Great looking truck.
thumbsup2.gif

I purchased a 13 Bighorn QC Hemi 4x4 after owning nothing but GM's for years. By far, despite some rust on the inner fenders due to the inner sound deadening material they use, it has been a great truck.

Get your's undercoated/rust proofed if possible and take a look at Husky floor liners first before purchasing the Weathertechs.

Hope you enjoy it.
cheers3.gif

Nice truck. I will check out the husky. Thanks

The 2019 Ram Classics represent a good alternative to the high expense of the 2019 redesign ones. Sounds like you got a great deal. The truck looks great !! Silver or gray just looks right on a truck.

I did consider Dodge when looking recently but none of the local dealers had much in the way of the Ram Classics that I liked, the ones I saw were all called Tradesman Classic and didn't look as dressed out as yours.

Congrats!! Nice truck. I would skip the rain guards as I think trucks just look better without them. Looks awesome with the tint. The rain guards really serve no purpose. If you crack a window when parked all the garbage from the landscapers come in. Ask me how I know. I would get the weather tech floor mats.

All that just IMHO.

Originally Posted by irv
Great looking truck.
thumbsup2.gif

Hope you enjoy it.
cheers3.gif

I love my Husky floor liners! I read that the weather techs like to curl over time, they'll replace them but it's all just a big hassle

Have had weather tech for five years and they look like new - but the best fitting/overall mats ever for came from the dealer where we got the Tahoe - they came in a plain boxes with a part number and made in USA - but I don't know who made them.

Originally Posted by Skippy722
Originally Posted by irv
Great looking truck.
thumbsup2.gif

Hope you enjoy it.
cheers3.gif

I love my Husky floor liners! I read that the weather techs like to curl over time, they'll replace them but it's all just a big hassle

Do you have the Weatherbeater or Classic Husky liners?

I'm getting ready to order a set of the Husky's for the F-150, whichever ones that are currently $179.

Originally Posted by Skippy722
Originally Posted by irv
Great looking truck.
thumbsup2.gif

Hope you enjoy it.
cheers3.gif

Do you have the Weatherbeater or Classic Husky liners?

I have the Weatherbeater's in my 300.

Check out Oedro mats for your Ram. I bought a set for my 2017 this past winter and absolutely love them.

This is coming from someone who's spent enough money on weathertechs and huskys over the years. Always a great product, but please. They're floor mats.

I was chastised by some members for mentioning my Oedro experience some months ago. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Originally Posted by JTK
Check out Oedro mats for your Ram. I bought a set for my 2017 this past winter and absolutely love them.

This is coming from someone who's spent enough money on weathertechs and huskys over the years. Always a great product, but please. They're floor mats.

I was chastised by some members for mentioning my Oedro experience some months ago. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

I checked out Oedro and for the F-150 supercab (not crew) they offer front mats only. F-150 is only one of the best selling vehicles ever, so why stock a complete set of mats for it? LoL.

Nice truck 👠in some trim levels, I actually prefer this body style to the new ones. And having owned the exact same truck before , I was also surprised by the fuel economy. 19.8 on the computer when I traded it in with 23k. Not bad at all! Can't get better than 16.5 with my current 5.4

Originally Posted by LoneRanger

I checked out Oedro and for the F-150 supercab (not crew) they offer front mats only. F-150 is only one of the best selling vehicles ever, so why stock a complete set of mats for it? LoL.

That is weird that they still don't have availability for certain make/models. You'd think more F150s sell than Rams. Oedros are so the way to go though for floor liners if you can. Like I say, I've owned several sets of weather techs and huskys over the years.

In regards to the OP's truck, you did great! My brother bought a 2019 classic in Jan/Feb this year. His is a quad cab express 4x4 with the pentastar. Sticker was around $39800 and he paid about $30K +TTL

Last edited:
Originally Posted by JTK
Originally Posted by LoneRanger

That is weird that they still don't have availability for certain make/models. You'd think more F150s sell than Rams. Oedros are so the way to go though for floor liners if you can. Like I say, I've owned several sets of weather techs and huskys over the years.

In regards to the OP's truck, you did great! My brother bought a 2019 classic in Jan/Feb this year. His is a quad cab express 4x4 with the pentastar. Sticker was around $39800 and he paid about $30K +TTL

Thats awesome good deal.. Man the struggle is real on these floor mats. They all look nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back