to the moderators - bring back the ALL button

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the moderators -

Bring back the "all" button. I find these pages largely unusable with having to select and key through each page at a time. It's surprising how difficult it is now to read through the threads without that feature. For example, if I'm post number 22, and I come back later and there are 11 pages, I'm not interested in find which page I last saw and then clicking through the next. Not to sound like a whiner, but 98% of the time that I view bitog it's for fun, not for real work. If it's not easy, I won't visit nearly as much.

I know the site needs clicks for the ads, but let's think this through. Thanks for the time.

-m

I am using Firefox and it goes to the first unread post when I return to a long thread. Other forums that I visit don't behave this way, I don't know why.
Terry

Originally Posted by terry274
I am using Firefox and it goes to the first unread post when I return to a long thread. Other forums that I visit don't behave this way, I don't know why.
Terry

I am using Safari on my iPhone and it does the same thing. I automatically go to the newest comment.

Originally Posted by FordBroncoVWJeta
Go under your profile. You can switch to see more posts. Right now I can see like 50 posts before the next page.

Thank you - that was helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back