2019 Infiniti QX60 Rental

Status
Not open for further replies.
I rented one of these yesterday to take a little road trip and when I picked it up it had 4 miles on it (yep, 4) with most of the plastic still in place in the interior--aah..that new car smell.

It now has 941 on it with 835 of them added today from Houston to Albuquerque. I will do a review a bit later, but with the exception of no navigation system (not that I need it, but nice to see how many miles you have left to go), it was very nice to drive for that many miles.

Quite comfortable and easy to handle despite some fairly heavy frontal and crosswinds. I left it in ecomode the whole way and managed 23mpg despite a nice mph average to boot. I will try sport mode on the way home at the end of the week to see the variation.

More to follow...

[Linked Image]

Looking forward for more pics and review.

We sometimes flirt with the idea of renting a larger SUV (just to say we did) but we prefer driving dynamics and handling over carrying capacity (given your sig, I'm sure you know what I mean).
Also, fuel prices in Canada are currently about double what you folks pay in the US. So any savings is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back