G43X

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I present the Glock 1911 sorta. Got a beaver-like tail, single stacked and points very natural. It's the closest thing I have dug my talons into that feels like the 1911.

_20190305_231333.JPG

How does it shoot? I handled one several weeks back at my local store and at my last Glock armorers recertification class in February.

My buddy bought one. He likes it and is carrying it for the time being. He is LEO and gun nut with probably a 100 handguns so who knows how long he'll stick with it. He is having issues with it shooting low though. Otherwise typical Glock reliability and feel, the trigger on his is heavier than his larger Glocks.. Probably since it is intended to be a CCW weapon.

They do feel good, that and the G48 have the grip long enough to get all your fingers on and are nice and slim (thus the above 1911 comparison). The Glock 48 is funny, it is like Glock made a plastic Commander.

Sorry but I just don't get the X. If I'm going to carry a 19 grip then I'm carrying a 19.

Originally Posted by igolfat8
Sorry but I just don't get the X. If I'm going to carry a 19 grip then I'm carrying a 19.

IMO, Glock designed this pistol because they want something to offer in the event federal magazine capacity restrictions are brought back. For now it is an option for those currently living in magazine capacity restricted states and for those that don't like the width of the standard Glock.

I bought one. It's cool. It feels really good in the hand. It's perfect size for inside the waistband carry and should be much easier to carry than a G19.

Originally Posted by klt1986
Originally Posted by igolfat8

IMO, Glock designed this pistol because they want something to offer in the event federal magazine capacity restrictions are brought back. For now it is an option for those currently living in magazine capacity restricted states and for those that don't like the width of the standard Glock.

I dont get that because they make and legally sell 15 and 10 rounders in states that have those restrictions, no problem. If some really questionable stuff, like 5, 6, 7 round restrictions (trying to force people away from SA altogether), then the original 43 is what has a chance, not this.

I was initially considering one of these but am not a big fan of the silver nPVD coating. I like the look of my two tone P250, but that is plain stainless. If its faux in silver Ill just take the black, which I love on my glocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back