65" 4K $498

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by tmorris1
There aren't many good sounding TVs, especially the cheaper ones. I will say that the Hisense Roku Tv isn;t that bad, but he has it connected to a sound bar.

You can get a decent soundbar for under $150 that will work just fine for TV viewing.
Unless you have a large room,then you need to upgrade.
For good music you have to spend much more.

Originally Posted by LeakySeals
I saw people coming out of WM .. and back in with that TCL. So I guess its a coin flip lol!

MMmm yea that would have been me. I think ours lasted three weeks...? Maybe a couple days more than that. Intermittently wouldnt power up, then a few days later just completely died. When we took it back the guy at the counter said "Oh yea we see that all the time with TCL's, we sell Visio's all day long and get very few of them back, you might try one of those".

Bought a 55" TCL at Target three years ago. The picture is outstanding in a fairly bright family room that has several windows facing South... so quite a bit of natu light. Built-in Roku is hands down the best and easiest interface. I have a Vizio 5.1 soundbar and it sounds excellent. I would by another TCL in a heartbeat. Probably the 6 seri in 65" for our beach house. But I doubt the 60" Sharp Aquos we have there will die anytime soon.... another great TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back