Happy Meal (Humor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

photo_2019-02-02_21-39-49.jpg

Poor truck. Payload rating of that truck is right at the weight of one of those cars (1600-1800 lb)

GVWR is probably being exceeded just to pull off a funny stunt.

Being a Chevy he probably keeps the smart car so he can still get to his destination.
crackmeup2.gif

J/K Silverado owners.

Originally Posted by StevieC
Being a Chevy he probably keeps the smart car so he can still get to his destination.
crackmeup2.gif

J/K Silverado owners.

lol.gif

Originally Posted by Reddy45
Poor truck. Payload rating of that truck is right at the weight of one of those cars (1600-1800 lb)

How dare the owner use their truck for truck things! Where are my bifocals and prune juice?

Originally Posted by maxdustington

How dare the owner use their truck for truck things! Where are my bifocals and prune juice?

Loading a truck beyond its GVWR or exceeding payload is not a "truck thing". It's how you ruin a good truck.

Originally Posted by maxdustington

Loading a truck beyond its GVWR or exceeding payload is not a "truck thing". It's how you ruin a good truck.

Loading a modern truck with a couple hundred pounds over rating is not going to "ruin it". I am not saying it is a good idea, or legal...but it sure won't hurt the truck.

Originally Posted by DriveHard
Loading a modern truck with a couple hundred pounds over rating is not going to "ruin it". I am not saying it is a good idea, or legal...but it sure won't hurt the truck.

From the photos I've seen, in many places in the 3rd world they'd have a second one loaded on the roof.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back