BITOG T-shirts

Also need BITOG stickers for the back window for us slowpokes so the gunners can see who's holding them up.
In that scenario, both drivers must immediately contact a BITOG moderator for mediation or both drivers will get a timeout. Repeat offenders will have to participate in behavioral adjustment courses or they will lose their BITOG membership.

Yikes, I’ll take a pass on the T shirts et all. We’re a niche ocd community that attracts like minds without the bells and whistles. Commercializing it waters down the product.

Yikes, I’ll take a pass on the T shirts et all. We’re a niche ocd community that attracts like minds without the bells and whistles. Commercializing it waters down the product.
This is a joke.....

Great idea but I’d get rid of the Mobil 1 and replace it with only sponsors like Amsoil etc. I’d also ask one of our tribologists to submit a molecular structure pic of motor oil (crude or syn) of their choosing to add as well. Love the “Get Off My Lawn” patch. 😆
@TiGeo

Here ya go: 😁

Hydrocarbons.jpg

or this one but not as pretty:

PAO.jpg

Last edited:
At least pattern (print) the sleeves so one has holes and the other louvers.

Ring the shirts' tails, with a series of separate red and brownish blotches to mimic "white cloth tests" of ATF and oil, respectively.

Really step it up......offer Tall sizes.

Back