New car wax score

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hit up AA again. Didn't pee this time

_20190116_143028.JPG

_20190116_142955.JPG

You should consider taking pics of the products outside the bag. Line them up on a table or something so we can see better.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by SatinSilver
You should consider taking pics of the products outside the bag. Line them up on a table or something so we can see better.
smile.gif

And take pictures in Park..not Drive. Go Navy!

I'd say you're set for YEARS with what you have there.

I made the mistake of buying far more detailing product than I need because it all looks so cool when it's done right. Problem is, I now have enough to last me at least 5, if not 10 years.. I've had to force myself not to buy great deals so many times.

I'll loan some to people who font have the funds to do these cosmetic improvements. It's like money;I got that and it's fun to pass a little bit on not to be a handout but a hand up. I will get what I need and pass a bit for free or for a break even price at most. We are here on this planet to be good neighbors to others and help thy fellow man. Does NOT apply to my stash of redline oil or any archoil products though.

Originally Posted by SatinSilver
smile.gif

And photo of car after wash and wax.

Originally Posted by Marco620
I'll loan some to people who font have the funds to do these cosmetic improvements. It's like money;I got that and it's fun to pass a little bit on not to be a handout but a hand up. I will get what I need and pass a bit for free or for a break even price at most. We are here on this planet to be good neighbors to others and help thy fellow man. Does NOT apply to my stash of redline oil or any archoil products though.

I hope you didn't think I was criticizing your choice to buy all that stuff. It's still a great haul, and I give you points for passing your good fortune on to others. It was just an observation from someone who's been there. Even if you don't find any other amazing hauls for a while, you're in great shape for years
smile.gif

I picked up a couple of those 55 cents cans of Turtle Wax 'Hard Shell Finish' and a bottle of the liquid too....is it any good?...I couldn't pass it up at that price...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back