Gas station price sign pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still real high here. This is the highest place around but they had cars lined up when I took the pic last weekend.

IMG_20181224_101339.jpg

Originally Posted by Nick1994
Everybody on here keeps talking about cheap gas but it hasn't hit here yet. Cheapest is $2.49. Very stagnant.

Feeling the same way. $2.04-2.07 is the best around here...

Originally Posted by Snagglefoot
Canadian cents per liter.

I would run for the boarder, after getting a transfer fuel tank in the bed of your truck. Costco, CDA, $2.43 American gallon is what I paid on the 17th for regular, its prolly a bit cheaper now. Bring your ice chest's and fill them up with meat or what ever you canucks fill them up with...lol, I guess they sell beer!

Originally Posted by KneeGrinder

I would run for the boarder, after getting a transfer fuel tank in the bed of your truck. Costco, CDA, $2.43 American gallon is what I paid on the 17th for regular, its prolly a bit cheaper now. Bring your ice chest's and fill them up with meat or what ever you canucks fill them up with...lol, I guess they sell beer!

$0.99 per liter Canadian is about $2.75 USD per gallon, not too bad.

$2.69 at Costco's along the I-5 corridor in Washington state which is down a dollar from end of summer prices. No signs.

Wow, those prices are great. Over here prices went down so right now they are €1.20/1L for diesel and €1.22 for E95, both EURO V quality.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by KneeGrinder

When driving to Calgary through Fernie, I'll sometimes turn south for a 1/2 hour and visit Eureka, Montana, fill up the Suburban, which holds 140 liters, buy some of those tasty corn nuts and a 6 pack of Coors. They don't care at the border whether or not you gassed up and the 6 pack is considered a freebie.
lol.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back