Why I love nephews

Status
Not open for further replies.
While back in donated $50 to nephews school for a walk a thon at their track. They walked for 1 hour straight. Got their card today and gotta love lil' ones. Drew the youngest is 5 and Jacob is 7

Drew is on left and Jacob is on right

5773.jpeg

Heh, awesome they sent you that! They got a good uncle!

Unfortunately I can't have kids, but my nieces fill that gap when they visit. They lost window down privilege in the car the last time I took them to get pizza, mischievous little buggers! They are 5 and 7 as well.

Originally Posted by Delta

Unfortunately I can't have kids, but my nieces fill that gap when they visit. They lost window down privilege in the car the last time I took them to get pizza, mischievous little buggers! They are 5 and 7 as well.

Yeah, youngest will eat/try any new food. Other one won't.

I remember growing up on farm I had no choice; eat or go hungry

Originally Posted by 53' Stude
Originally Posted by Delta

Yeah, youngest will eat/try any new food. Other one won't.

I remember growing up on farm I had no choice; eat or go hungry

Heh, yup, picky eaters. I swear I have to make chicken nuggets with every meal since they won't usually eat anything else I make. Unless it's bacon and eggs, I can't make enough of that!

Help the little darlings avoid the pain of being "different".
Give them cigarettes and fatty foods NOW so they'll plump up and fit in with the rest of the video game playing masses.

ONLY KIDDING. Seriously, as my friend did with his kids, get their permanent teeth coated with that stuff so that they'll never get a cavity. I'm serious.
If a dentist says he doesn't know about the coating, he's a lying you-know-what!

That's awesome! My sister's pregnant again but I'll have to wait to see if I'm an aunt or an uncle.

Originally Posted by eljefino
That's awesome! My sister's pregnant again but I'll have to wait to see if I'm an aunt or an uncle.

Hmmm
smile.gif

Cute kids man!

My kids are 13 and 10. The oldest such a picky eater, the youngest? She may try a dog turd if I am not watching. LOL

Originally Posted by rollinpete
Originally Posted by eljefino

Hmmm
smile.gif

smile.gif

Originally Posted by ls1mike
Cute kids man!

My kids are 13 and 10. The oldest such a picky eater, the youngest? She may try a dog turd if I am not watching. LOL

Cool thing is they love a nice oak fire in fireplace as I love splitting firewood by hand. The youngest is going to be the future mechanic I can tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back