Grip-6 Belts

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with this substantial weight loss journey I'm going through I have had to buy new clothes a few times already to compensate for the shrinking body.
I have found dress pants with elastic in the waistline so they will shrink with me to a certain point without looking frumpy.

The problem I ran into was belts and finding one that would hold my pants up as I drop down in size as I can be between the belt-loop holes where one is too tight and the other is a bit too loose.
Grip-6 belts to the rescue and they are great. It gives you an infinite range of snugness that is just right and not confined to the nearest belt loop hole.

Anyway, just thought I would share because it's an excellent belt that is comfortable. https://grip6.com/

Last edited:
Originally Posted by javacontour
I get Bison belts from my local REI. Made in USA too.

https://www.rei.com/search?q=Bison+Belt

Cool, didn't know about them.
thumbsup2.gif

What are you doing to lose weight? Seems that the better I eat and the more I exercise the Fatter I get. I was feeling better and weighed less when I had Bacon for Breakfast and sodas all day long
lol.gif

Originally Posted by Chris142
What are you doing to lose weight? Seems that the better I eat and the more I exercise the Fatter I get. I was feeling better and weighed less when I had Bacon for Breakfast and sodas all day long
lol.gif

I'm doing Keto. Turned my cholesterol problem around and I'm no longer Type-2 Diabetic any longer. High good fats, moderate protein, lots of no-sugar veggies. No carbs or sugar. It's brutal for the first week. Then I added intermittent fasting to it so I eat once a day 5 days a week and then eat 3 times a day on the weekends to change it up for my metabolism so it doesn't slow down. Lost 100lbs so far and got 65 more to go to be at ideal weight. Been on it for a year now.

Originally Posted by SubyRoo
I've been using the Grip6 belt for the last year or so. I love it, also like the thin buckle.

Love that as well. Super comfortable. And it looks fine on dress pants. Super durable material in the belt whatever they are using.

Originally Posted by StevieC
So with this substantial weight loss journey I'm going through I have had to buy new clothes a few times already to compensate for the shrinking body.
I have found dress pants with elastic in the waistline so they will shrink with me to a certain point without looking frumpy.
Grats man, the feeling you get when your belts start to become too long is awesome. I love it when previously tight clothes either begin to fit correctly or become baggy!

I love leather, I have the 3" occidental work belt and it is awesome. Leather is forever! I'm pretty sure my dad has belts that are older than I am (30 tomorrow).
http://occidentalleather.com/cat.php?cat_ID=58

lol.gif

I'm doing Keto. Turned my cholesterol problem around and I'm no longer Type-2 Diabetic any longer. High good fats, moderate protein, lots of no-sugar veggies. No carbs or sugar. It's brutal for the first week. Then I added intermittent fasting to it so I eat once a day 5 days a week and then eat 3 times a day on the weekends to change it up for my metabolism so it doesn't slow down. Lost 100lbs so far and got 65 more to go to be at ideal weight. Been on it for a year now.

Is it so necessary to post all your personal information on the Internet? We all know what you like, what dislike, what you buy, what you eat, who your friend is, what your health status and how it changed over time. Don't you think it is kind of excessive of even dangerous to reveal all of this private information to the people you don't know?

Originally Posted by maxdustington
Grats man, the feeling you get when your belts start to become too long is awesome. I love it when previously tight clothes either begin to fit correctly or become baggy!

I love leather, I have the 3" occidental work belt and it is awesome. Leather is forever! I'm pretty sure my dad has belts that are older than I am (30 tomorrow).
http://occidentalleather.com/cat.php?cat_ID=58

Thank you. I intend to go back to leather once I get to ideal body weight because that type looks better with the dress pants I wear daily at work but in the interim the Grip-6 is working great.
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted by Ded Mazai
lol.gif

Is it so necessary to post all your personal information on the Internet? We all know what you like, what dislike, what you buy, what you eat, who your friend is, what your health status and how it changed over time. Don't you think it is kind of excessive of even dangerous to reveal all of this private information to the people you don't know?

- How is this relevant to this thread?

- How is this any different from what others post on this forum and other forums?

- What is someone going to do with this useless information?

- Do you know where Iive (exact address)? How about my phone numbers? What about my Social? Credit Card Numbers?
21.gif

I'd worry more about your government than my posts.
wink.gif

Last edited:
lol.gif

I've seen this argument on here before, "BITOG is becoming Facebook!" I've noticed that there aren't as many posts on here since the software update, and StevieC's posts are usually pretty good. He wants to show off his snazzy new belt, there is a backstory that he is right to be proud of and I'm glad he shared it with us.

Originally Posted by maxdustington
I've seen this argument on here before, "BITOG is becoming Facebook!" I've noticed that there aren't as many posts on here since the software update, and StevieC's posts are usually pretty good. He wants to show off his snazzy new belt, there is a backstory that he is right to be proud of and I'm glad he shared it with us.

cheers3.gif
Yeah it's sad that the search function doesn't work well for really old posts. I have some links in a text file I keep for referring back to when I want to see older information posted a long time ago. It's all there but just can't search for it.
frown.gif

Last edited:
lol.gif

Is that you, Rivit?....
laugh.gif

Ive got several Grip6 belts and buckles now (you can swap belt colors with buckle designs). Very clever, very lightweight, very comfortable, look nice, made in USA. What's not to like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back