Who runs a 20wt here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by StevieC
That picture above isn't the part for the 2.4L 4 cylinder only for the PentaStars just so we are clear. I understand what you are saying about it being an option. What I'm saying is that with the towing package they added to mine with the trailer hitch and such it didn't include the oil cooler for the 2.4L 4 Cylinder. Again different from the picture above which is for the PentaStar V6.

As for size of the cooler in your second comment, they must have their reasons.
grin2.gif

Yeah, hence the two option packages I included earlier. One of them included the cooler part # you referenced earlier in the thread, the 2nd included the parts you ended up with. I would assume the reason they aren't combined is there's also an increased GVWR package, which may be what makes the cooler package mandatory. That's just spitballing though.

I give up. Tired of this thread a long time ago but felt the need to explain. Think whatever I couldn't give two ___________.

(Not aimed at your Overkill)

Originally Posted by wemay
Crest versus Collgate

GO...!

Neither I don't use Fluoride tooth paste, I also did not grow up with fluoride in the water so I don't think it's necessary. I have perfect teeth, my picture is posted in the members picture thread if you require proof to back up that claim.
grin2.gif

Last edited:
Crest versus Collgate

GO...!

It's spelled Colgate!

And everyone knows Aquafresh is the best.

Aquafresh was my favourite as a kid. Especially the peppermint one I used to use before I started buying my own as an adult. Now I do something different.

Last edited:
Crest versus Collgate

GO...!

Coconut oil, baking soda, salt, tea tree oil, and a couple drops of lugol's.

Originally Posted by 4WD
That's way too thin …

Show me the proof that it's too thin for my application.
lol.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted by nap
grin2.gif

Check out those pearly whites... Your complexion is looking a tad bit green though. Might wanna get that checked out.

Originally Posted by nap
grin2.gif

Check out those pearly whites... Your complexion is looking a tad bit green though. Might wanna get that checked out.

Must be some side effect of the additives...

I've run both 5W-20 and 0W-20 in my 2012 5.7L Ram 1500 since I purchased it with 1 year /14K miles on it. Now at 54K miles, operation ranging from ambient temperatures of -19°F during Polar Vortex winters in NW Ohio to near 110°F ambient temperatures in San Antonio, TX. Only issue was lots of tapping after cold starts below 10°F using 5W-20, a switch to 0W-20 cured that. Operation includes towing my trailer mounted BBQ pit / smoker and heavily laden U-Haul 5' X 8' trailers at highway speeds and up & down hilly terrain during both winter & summer both locations.

Ran 5W-20 in my wife's prior 2011 Mustang 3.7L V6 in both locations until it was totaled this spring from someone pulling out directly in front of her, it was hemmoraging all sorts of fluids as it was towed away on a lift bed truck. I just put my first DIY fill in her current 2017 Mustang GT 5.0L V8 after draining the dealership fill from when they took it into used vehicle inventory a year ago with 2K miles on it. No issues to report thus far at 7.5K total miles.

Yup we've run 5w20 and 5w30 in our Crown Victoria thats got 320,000 + miles on it and its driven daily yet!

Pick one and go,keep it simple!

Originally Posted by 4WD
That's way too thin …

lol.gif

5F87378C-2B67-4174-87C9-022D8B7D50FB.jpeg

Originally Posted by 4WD
Originally Posted by 4WD
That's way too thin …

lol.gif

I'm not British, I do live in a country that was a former British colony though but my dad's an immigrant so I don't have those genes.
lol.gif

Originally Posted by nap
That pic looks like the perfect poster for extended OCI... err brush interval....

Or one of those commercials for Castrol GTX where the engine sludge falls on the car. Prevent teeth like this with Castrol GTX Tooth Paste. "Can I get some extra napkins"

He might of just had his first dip of snuff … look at those eyes … ...¶

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back