Here it is folks. Amazon Basics Full Synthetic Oil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: skyactiv
Warren,
Same oil as Supertech in some Walmarts.

You mean some walmarts have supertech that is made by someone else?

Originally Posted By: jayjr1105
Originally Posted By: skyactiv
Warren,
Same oil as Supertech in some Walmarts.

You mean some walmarts have supertech that is made by someone else?

Yes, in different regions there is ST oils made by various blenders/oil co's.

It appears to be the same as supertech ... I'd buy it but I can still get Supertech cheaper.

But, would be nice to be able to get it delivered to the house free of charge. Or work - I love getting car parts delivered to work.

Originally Posted By: mrsilv04
It says who makes it on the back label.

Haha ! I was thinking "why the mystery?" when it says there right on the bottle !

On a different note, what's with this board's really screwy forum software ? Clicking the picture of the bottle pops up a window of just the bottle .... but it's smaller !

That bottle looks like it would be a mess. I know it is petty to complain about the container but couldn't Bezos have spent the extra $0.10 and designed a good pouring container? A clear stripe down the side is a good touch too.

Originally Posted By: Matagonka
Already got a review? Didn't it just come out?

Yes it did. Who ever wrote that review is full of it.

Originally Posted By: KevinP
That bottle looks like it would be a mess. I know it is petty to complain about the container but couldn't Bezos have spent the extra $0.10 and designed a good pouring container? A clear stripe down the side is a good touch too.

Supertech oil used that container for years and I never had an issue.

Originally Posted By: ARCOgraphite
I recall a thread on this last week. why another?

Advertising?

Feds need to take Amazon apart.

Are you serious? I have made over $50k in 2.5 years on AMZN stock. Get on board now, there is still plenty of $$ to be made.

I'll still be buying

It's up to $13.99/5 quarts, so not the value it was a $9.99, but I can pick it up at Rural King and have it today. Been using it in my Mazda3 for 7500 mile OCI without drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back