Matrix totaled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: cb450sc
My daughter had a 2005 Matrix that was totaled a year and a half ago. It was a great car that was easy to maintain. Her Mazda 3 is much more time consuming to do little things. ie - an hour to change the cabin filter!

Something something about small hands...
Something something about contortionist body...

(I'm 6'3" with big hands)

Originally Posted By: zzyzzx
Would a dashcam gotten pictures of the other vehicle?
Timonium or DC?

I bought the car in Timonium, live in DC.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: bullwinkle
What did they say your book value was? My Mom's even has nearly identical mileage, around 69K.

Valued at $6800. Got the check yesterday.

Originally Posted By: Mr Nice
Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Glad everyone is ok. Doesn't look like a lot of damage. Incredible that it's a total...

Book value is so little any body work will have it declare totaled. I agree it’s fixable.

Anything man made is fixable just at what price. A frame rail on a uni body is incredibly labor intensive and quite difficult to do right.

Satin, you're makin' me feel misty puttin' up that photo.
cry.gif

I try not to love a car, because they won't love you back.

Originally Posted By: pandus13
My daughter had a 2005 Matrix that was totaled a year and a half ago. It was a great car that was easy to maintain. Her Mazda 3 is much more time consuming to do little things. ie - an hour to change the cabin filter!

??????????

??????????

Sorry, I was still pieved about the adventure:
-I have a Mazda5 (same under hood as a Mazda3) and it was a whole adventure to change the 2 piece cabin filter because of me not quite fitting close to the change...

??????????

Sorry, I was still pieved about the adventure:
-I have a Mazda5 (same under hood as a Mazda3) and it was a whole adventure to change the 2 piece cabin filter because of me not quite fitting close to the change...

I feel your pain and I am only 5'6"!

Originally Posted By: SatinSilver
Sorry to hear. Looks just like the 05 that I have but it's an automatic with 139k. I remember when the OP put new rims on it. It will probably be shipped in its current state to the caribbean. Where it will be fixed up cheaply and put back on the road.

Like those rims!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back